100lbs down! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You are just amazing...That is all...Amazing progress...
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    You look really great and you have achieved great success. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Look out for my 100 lbs lost pics in by late spring next year!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great, congrats!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look AMAZING. You've had such a hard fight... but, you've succeeded. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a story! After all that, most people would have probably given up. Such an inspiring and motivating story to those who have daily struggles. I can't imagine what you must have felt finding this all out. But, again, kudos to you for pulling through! You look amazing!!!!!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a story! After all that, most people would have probably given up. Such an inspiring and motivating story to those who have daily struggles. I can't imagine what you must have felt finding this all out. But, again, kudos to you for pulling through! You look amazing!!!!!

it definatly wasn't easy :( i didn't mention but i did sink into a very bad depression, as you can imagine i wasn't happy. then it just clicked...i told myself i refused to live like this and thats the beggining.
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible transformation! Way to go!!! You are an inspiration to me :flowerforyou:
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    God id good!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Wow, the age difference in your photo's is amazing, great work...Here's to a happy, healthy YOU!
  • FitSlimHappy
    Options
    OMG. Your story is truly inspiring. You look absolutely fantastic! Well done!
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story!!!! I have Hoshimotos Disease as well. I was working out like a dog and eating healthy and to no avail. I finally found an great doc at the Metabolic Research Center. We switched up some things....like bio-identical hormones (I had a full hysterectomy), Synthroid (the name brand) and metoformin (I was pre-diabetic). My labs recently came back GREAT! With her and MFP..I am truly on to a NEW ME!!!!!!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! be very proud! :flowerforyou:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, well done on keeping with it through and making it back to being healthy
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you've done a wonderful job!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story!!!! I have Hoshimotos Disease as well. I was working out like a dog and eating healthy and to no avail. I finally found an great doc at the Metabolic Research Center. We switched up some things....like bio-identical hormones (I had a full hysterectomy), Synthroid (the name brand) and metoformin (I was pre-diabetic). My labs recently came back GREAT! With her and MFP..I am truly on to a NEW ME!!!!!!

i feel for you hun :( hoshimotos makes weight loss so hard and it is a lifelong thing. i am so happy you found a good doctor! it makes the difference. pcp's think they know how to treat you and get you in normal levels but that is not the case. treat the 'symptoms'! metformin is a killer on the gut for the first month or so but it really will help you out. i am luckily off of it now since i am no longer diabetic but when i was it really did help. i am very happy you are on the right track, keep it up and add me if you want as a friend:)
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! God is good~ You have overcome A LOT, you should be very proud of what you have achieved thus far! To God be the Glory! What a wonderful testimony. Thanks for sharing and I wish you all the best.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
    And your dog looks a lot like my dog (random bred). Do you know what kind/s of dog you have there?
  • KatieT451956
    Options
    You look wonderful. I am a retired nurse so I totally understand the things you have gone through.
    You are definately an inspiration.
    I am new here as of today, and still trying to figure the system out, How do I ask If you would be my friend?

You should be sooooooo proud of yourself. I am for you.:flowerforyou:
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    I love your story! Way to get a handle on your health and you look GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!