100lbs down! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!! :)

Any words of wisdom for those still on the journey? I love hearing what changes people have made in their lives that have been a significant impact to their weight loss.

the first few months are hard but stick it out and stay with it. then it become a different way of life! i also do low carb and high protein and i try to stay away from gluten as much as i can obviously:)
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    You look wonderful and I agree with you 100% about the skin situation. I'm about half way to my goal and the loose skin is pretty bad and is only going to get worse, I know. I've decided I'm going to fix it, probably about 6 months after I reach my goal. With the technology out there, why not?

Again, great job!
  • raejay621
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! You are truly my motivation to lose these 90 pounds that I'm carrying. If you don't mind would you please share your regimen or any tips for those of us who need to lose a lot of weight like that. :)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! You are truly my motivation to lose these 90 pounds that I'm carrying. If you don't mind would you please share your regimen or any tips for those of us who need to lose a lot of weight like that. :)

i am low carb and high protein. i also stay away from gluten 95% of the time:)
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I love that you didn't let your circumstances keep you down!! Fight on sister!!!! You look amazing!!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    my dog is a sweetheart:) love her so much
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Wow! You have been through SO much!! Thank God you found a good medical team and got the help that you needed.
    You look fantastic, I bet it feels great to tuck your jeans into your boots doesnt it? I cant wait until I can actually get my calf to fit comfortably in tall boots!
    I love your dog, what a cutie holding his duckie..lol
    Good luck with that last 9..if thats what you want, go for it!
    Yes, you have indeed inspired me!

yes i never thought i would get my calves into high boots:) i love it! winter is coming and having tall boots in the snow is idea!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WTG!! you look fantastic!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    No. Frickin. Way.. Fabulous job. :happy:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats! Photobombed by your dog, haha.
  • MCNWifey
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing girl! Your NSV's all sound amazing :)
  • C_Lopez
    C_Lopez Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Going thru all this you deserve a High 5!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • Smileyjamie72
    Options
    AWESOME, Danni!!!!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Oh my word! You look amazing! Well done!
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Your story is a real motivation to all of us :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look fabulous!!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats! Photobombed by your dog, haha.

hahaha if anyone were to photobomb me it would be the dog, seriously does it all the time. almost all my photos she sneeks into... i think she is just so photogenic
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, truly inspirational! *hugs*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!