30 lbs challenge

Options

Replies

• caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes my feeling is a Pt will keep me accountable while I try to make the gym a habit 3 times a week. I am planning 1 session per week with the trainer coz I know I will have to do my extra sessions or admit I haven't and come up with lame excuses haha.
  • ummuk
    ummuk Posts: 4
    Options
    I am in. I have lost 20 pounds so far from 200 to 180....I need to lose another 30 to get to my goal!
  • mrpitcairn
    mrpitcairn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This group sounds great. Exactly what I need. Please count me in.
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    I have 30-35lbs left to lose- feel free to add me!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. 30lbs would get me down to my 2nd goal (150)..
  • floralskull
    floralskull Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose to more than 30 lbs by the end of the year but this is a realistic goal. I'm in! :)

I keep yo-yo'ing after I plateau'd at my current weight. Dammit.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 31 lbs....I have already lost 40, 30 on here and 10 before here
  • ksoren61
    ksoren61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think that sounds like a great idea, and would really enjoy having support group!!!
  • joymelanson
    Options
    I'm in too! 30 lbs it is! Please feel free to add me, I'm just starting my 3rd week and I'm down 5.....30 + to go!
  • MissSmily
    MissSmily Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation to lose my last 30 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • lmjonesga
    lmjonesga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would definitely like to be a part of this group. I am finishing up a Candida detox right now--will be finished on October 27. Even with the stricter program, I am still working hard with MFP also. :)
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've stayed on track today and even got extra exercising in. So excited for the amount of people that have joined this. I think we will all be great for each other! Thanks Slim140 for starting this!!! :happy:
  • ashleymm1982
    ashleymm1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge! Losing 30 pounds would put me at my goal weight!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello! This sounds like a great place to be for me. I just need to calculate how much 30 lbs is.. ^^; sorry, in my country, we work with kgs ^_^ Oh, okay! For me, I'd like to lose 30 lbs by next March. That'd be just in time for my friend's wedding, at which I'll be one of the bridesmaids :) On the whole, I'd like to lose about 55 lbs though, which would put me at my healthy bmi :D

I've just started with MFP about 4 days ago, as well as aiming to work out at the gym about 2 - 3 times a week (and kick boxing) ^^ so not much weight loss yet, but seeing how all of you have worked so hard and seen the results pay off, I'm really motivated!
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok..the way will keep track of everyone is to have everyone check in everyday and let us know ho you are doing....any challenges or victories..... of course you will weigh in every Monday morning and post your weight.

REMEMBER...MONDAY MORNING WEIGH INS!!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I would like to join too! I have gained about 25 lbs of my weight back and need to get it off before I end up where I started from! I would be about 185 with a 30 lb. loss.
    Would anyone like to start a group? Might be easier than following 1 big board. Just a thought! :)
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    I need to lose 30 too!
  • bmq1689
    bmq1689 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to loose moer than 30.. but 30 is my first goal! Onward with our journey : )
  • MaureenMZM
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose 31 lbs and just joined last week. On my most recent weight loss journey, I have lost 7 lbs so far. I am very committed to improving my health and lifestyle.:smile:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this as well. Is there a group or can we make one for this goal?