June Starters: January 18 weigh-in week

Options
124»

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I hate the munchies! They are the worst. It's like, "I'll have a bite of this and then of this..." I have so many munchies I could eat too...cheetos, chips, goldfish....wahhhhhh save me from myself!!

OH! And I just thought of you, Kandy, because I hit the button at the bottom of the screen (if every day were like today) and it said I would be UNDER my goal weight. :love: :smooched: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: That's so crazy to me...yippee!! I can't wait until our anniversary in June and we can see how far we have all come :)
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    My affirmation: "NO, Amanda you do NOT need that piece of evil pumpkin 16 table spoons of butter in it gooey cake!"

My mother loves to bake.

Seriously considering moving out... :P

Seriously though I don't really think about using an affirmation, I just keep reminding myself. "If you eat that you WILL regret it on Monday morning and you'll only be mad at yourself for the rest of the day. Which is better? Feeling good about yourself or tasting something sweet/fried?"
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    My affirmation: "NO, Amanda you do NOT need that piece of evil pumpkin 16 table spoons of butter in it gooey cake!"

My mother loves to bake.

Seriously considering moving out... :P

Seriously though I don't really think about using an affirmation, I just keep reminding myself. "If you eat that you WILL regret it on Monday morning and you'll only be mad at yourself for the rest of the day. Which is better? Feeling good about yourself or tasting something sweet/fried?"

:laugh: I can totally relate!!!

The thing about an affirmation is that it is POSITIVE... Instead of focusing on the negative, "no I can't have that"...etc... You focus on the positive, "I am strong." " I can do this" "I am worth it"... You would be surprised how much it does work... Actually look in the mirror, say it out loud and own it. Give it a try for about a week... :wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I hate the munchies! They are the worst. It's like, "I'll have a bite of this and then of this..." I have so many munchies I could eat too...cheetos, chips, goldfish....wahhhhhh save me from myself!!

OH! And I just thought of you, Kandy, because I hit the button at the bottom of the screen (if every day were like today) and it said I would be UNDER my goal weight. :love: :smooched: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: That's so crazy to me...yippee!! I can't wait until our anniversary in June and we can see how far we have all come :)

WOW!!! You are SOOOOO close!!!!! HOw incredible! I am really, really proud of you!!!! :drinker:
    June will be very exciting for us! Lot's of work to do 'til then, but it's exciting!!! I was actually down that .4 lbs this morning!! So, I weighed in at an even 209.... Looking for some great results next week!!! It's exciting because everyone is NOTICING and telling me that I look great... Very motivating to keep going!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options