Sandwiches

Options
13»

Replies

• gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i usually like piling on a bunch of veggies! but if i don't have them available.. my go sandwich is this: sprouted wheat berry bread, laughing cow swiss cheese as the spread, basil, tomato, turkey and a slice of cheese. it's delicious!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Prosciutto, basil and smoked mozzerella

Roast pork, broccoli rabe and sharp prov

Thinly sliced steak, gruyere and caramelized onions

Fried egg, pancetta and parm

Drool!
    4!!!! 4 FABULOUS SAMMICHES! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I was drooling too but not for the sandwiches...oh my..
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few of you say peanut butter and jelly, which for some reason, I have it in my mind that I can't eat peanut butter and jelly or it will destroy my progress.

I had two PB&J sandwiches today. Just fit it in your calorie goal and you can eat it all you want. The fat in peanut butter is healthy and good for you. Just watch the calories.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love using the Silver Hills sprouted grain bread. Its so filling. I dont feel hungry for hours after. They have a Little Big Bread that is 110 cal for 2 slices. Their other breads are about 100 cal a slice, and a high source of fiber and protein (6-7g a slice depending on which kind)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few of you say peanut butter and jelly, which for some reason, I have it in my mind that I can't eat peanut butter and jelly or it will destroy my progress. Is it healthier than I believe? I know one meal won't ruin my diet, but I'd like to eat it multiple times a week. If it isn't as fattening and scary as I think it is, I'll be incredibly pleased!

Fit it into your cals and you have nothing to worry about

Exactly! There is nothing "unhealthy" about PB&J. Strike the thought from your mind.

I eat one several times a week.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I love this thread already.