Anyone need to lose 100lb or more?

Options

Replies

• Quannicab
    Options
    Count me in... I want to lose 100lbs. Feel free to add me!!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've got around 120lbs or about 7.5 stone to lose :ohwell:

It's going to be tough but with a bit grit and determination and support of my friends on here, I'll get there.

If anyone wants to add me....send me a message and lets get ourselves back to looking fabulous!! :smile:
  • swagner73
    swagner73 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need to get rid of another 170 pounds. i've lost 15 over my first 5 weeks. I'm not sure how many stones that is, but I would guess A LOT.

Any of you that have a lot to lose, feel free to add me as well. I need all the support I can get! Lord knows, I don't get support from hubs. (He likes to bring home ice cream when he knows I'm trying to eat better. Men!)
  • NayM25
    NayM25 Posts: 7
    Options
    I need to lose about 126-130 lbs. It's been tough so far, but trying to keep up with the journey
  • HisangelG
    HisangelG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I too am agoraphobic. I understand your issues so well. Being heavy and having mobility issues does not help with the agoraphobia at all.
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can all add me :D

103lb to lose, 27lb of that is gone so far, hoping to get to 35lb down by halloween, not sure how realistic that is but you gotta have a goal!

103lb will take me to 168 which puts me at the upper end of 'normal' for my height, I may decide to go lower when I get there but will have to wait and see.
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi...I need to lose 150lbs....I've done relatively well with introducing exercise into my daily routine but need to get my calories and nutrition under control. Looking for supportive friends here and will encourage you too. Feel free to add me if you think we can help each other :)
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh for sure. My Starting Weight was 238. I want to get to 125, so have 94 to go..... Add me!

14113997.png
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9stone and i need to lose 6 more stone and i log every day

Everyone is free to add me for support
  • chubbydoxie
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou: I need to lose at least 80 pounds... so that's close the 100 you'd loke to lose!

I've done MFP before and been successful. Medical reasons and STRESS caused me to put the weight back on. The support you will find here is amazing!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    126 lbs is 9 stone in UK terms :0)
  • MoniqueB79
    MoniqueB79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working on losing 100+lbs. Would love some more "Pals" :smile: ~Monique
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - count me in - I need to lose 100 pounds....:frown:
  • justmecece
    Options
    I need to lose 149lbs....
  • smartin_86
    Options
    I am looking to lose 130 pounds, myself. Feel free to add me, anyone, so that way we can make this journey as a group! I am just coming back after a hiatus, so am looking forward to interacting with as many new friends as possible!!!! Welcome to all, and welcome back to anyone that is doing what I am doing! :)
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump :drinker:
  • LosingWeight64
    Options
    Im new here and my first goal is to lose 100 lbs. I am off and on here daily, so anyone pls feel free to add me:)
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My goal for total loss was 140 pounds, I'm at the half way point now, but will reevaluate closer to that goal. Good luck.

P.S. I log every day and track every bite. My diary is open.
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    I need to lose around 100. Not sure, since I've never been close to goal weight.
  • tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Invitation sent. I have lost about 55 lbs and have another 100 to go