155 to 145 to 135 progress pics for a 5'7'' girl!

Options
I pulled up these photos again today to remind myself that the difference I see (and most importantly, the difference I FEEL) after another 10lbs down. It's not a HUGE transformation in comparison to the incredible success stories I've seen on MFP but, although the results aren't crazy noticeable, it's the first time in my life I've lost in a completely healthy way. ... and I feel like my athletic self again. I've been trying to focus on other goals alongside the scale and am running 5 miles regularly now at a 6mph pace. I'm in love with the challenge of running and have been incorporating some basic weight training a few days a week also, as I don't JUST want success on the scale but want to improve my body fat percentage/health/ overall athleticism as well. :)

I planned to take pics every 10 lbs. At 155, 145, 135 and finally 125. It took me much longer to get to those 135 pics than it did to get to 145 but as of a couple weeks ago, I got there. I am actually hovering right around 130 now. :) I was really excited to see the difference between my 155 pics and the ones I would take at 135 side by side! So here goes....

Oh! And also- please forgive the dirty mirror and my little boys LAUNDRY everywhere! :P

155 Front
f801y.jpg

145 Front
apcnmd.jpg

135 Front!!
34pz13a.jpg

135 Front again
2romk42.jpg

155 Profile
otq892.jpg

145 Profile
24v7dyc.jpg
[/quote]

135 Profile
2s93aps.jpg

Replies

• Nimiko
    Nimiko Posts: 52
    Options
    Great job!
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Well done. U look gorgeous. Wot a hottie!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! But you already knew I thought that :) I'm also about 5'7" and 135 and I'm jealous
  • gaelyngaelyn
    gaelyngaelyn Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    oh wow, the 135 pics are bigger... oops! it didn't look like QUITE as much a*s was hanging out when I was looking at em smaller too hahaha! oops.

THANK YOU GUYSSSS!!!
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    Whoa! Great job! Love how those 10lbs really make a difference in each shot. Helps us other folks out that are just looking to lose the last extra!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Wow! These are great to see!!! Great job!!!
  • reenasamaan
    reenasamaan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are my role model! i started at 163. i'm at 152 now and my goal is 135-140. i'm also 5'7"!
  • gaelyngaelyn
    Options
    Whoa! Great job! Love how those 10lbs really make a difference in each shot. Helps us other folks out that are just looking to lose the last extra!

YEAH! each little one makes a difference! it's not as noticeable along the way but MAN when I look at the 155 compared to the 135 it SURE IS!!

THANKS!:)
  • gaelyngaelyn
    Options
    you are my role model! i started at 163. i'm at 152 now and my goal is 135-140. i'm also 5'7"!

Get it girlll!!!! :smile:
  • badgeratheart
    badgeratheart Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • nikkistgreen
    Options
    WOW - you look fantastic - well done :flowerforyou:
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    You look great! WTG!
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing and great job.
  • Stila562
    Options
    Great job! keep it going!
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    you look amazing well done x;)
  • sselraef
    sselraef Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you look SO good
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!! I am also 5'7" and I want to get down to 135. Dont know why but thats my number! I added you, hope you dont mind!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look just amazing! :) Congratulations! I am 5'7" and 135 but I don't have your stomach! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!