155 to 145 to 135 progress pics for a 5'7'' girl!

Options

Replies

• buckeyes502
    buckeyes502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    nice job! the hard work really shows, keep it up!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful!! You have reminded me why I want to get there as well!! I have a while to go (at 168 right now), but your pics are absolutely inspirational!!! Thanks so much for posting!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    Why would you say that the changes aren't noticable?!?! You have eyes right?!?! You look amazing!!

I'm 5'9 I'd love to look like that, but not sure with the couple inches difference if I would look sickly at 135.
  • MissMarquez23
    MissMarquez23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, your amazing!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dang, that's a huge difference!! When I first started reading, I didn't quite know what to expect since I know a lot of 5'7 girls at 155 that don't look unhealthy at all. I was worried you were going to be anorexic, or something... Oops.

You definitely were a looker before hand, but you're rocking it even more now! Way to go!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD! Your results are astounding! Keep up the great work and stay focused!
  • kayan82
    Options
    Good job! I too started at 155 and trying to get down to 135 as of now. I'm not as tall(5'3") but I hope to shade the same amount as you. I love your before and after pics they give me hope. Thanks for sharing!
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    :wink: Good Job! You look great. What all are you doing? If you don't mind spilling?
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Okay - all I have to do is grow about 2 inches in the torsal area to look as amazing as you!! ? Wonderful job!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I'd have stopped at 145 as your so skinny now but thats probably the aim right lol
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    damn..girl u were hot to begin with now..ur just.......holy j!@#@Q# can i get ur number?...lmao
  • Mermaid_135
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ummm helloooo you look amazing!! Totally motivating! I am 5'8" and around the same weight you started at so I know it's possible! Thanks :)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I like the progression of the cleanliness of your bedroom behind you :smile:

Looking great!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Amazing -Thanks for the additional THINspiration :)
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm 5'8" and my (tentative) goal weight is 140. I've got a ways to go but your great results are totally motivating me!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Look at those hipbones. You look fantastic and sound fantastic too!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    W o w. You are stunning! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!