155 to 145 to 135 progress pics for a 5'7'' girl!

Options

Replies

• SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I am the same height and starting weight as you, OP. This is very inspirational for me. Thanks for sharing!
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! You look amazing and your stomach you cant even tell you had a baby !
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you look great! wish i had your height to help stretch out my midsection!! hahaha
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I personally think you just right. 125 is really small for 5'7"
  • ocbrenda
    ocbrenda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! People like you inspire me! I hope to be at 135 one day, thanks for posting your success on your weight loss
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Very Nice... :) Trim and healthy looking, ya can't beat that...
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great Job.....
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WoW!!
    Totally inspirational! You look sooo good :)
    You give me hope Chica! My ultimate goal is 135 lbs and I am 5'7.5" tall, I'm trying to get to 150 by the end of November and then 140 by jan/feb... How long did it take you to get to where you are now??
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    Hot hot hot!!! You have a beautiful figure :)
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great to see what I will look like in another 40 lbs. I was around 135-145 most of high school and college, and I never felt really thin. 20 years later and that weight looks SO thin to me....weird how we put ourselves when we are young, but also what the new normal is these days!
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm 5'7" and am aiming for 140. You look amazing so I might have to see how I feel at 140 and go for the extra 5! Really great job!!! Way to go! :happy:
  • erinbolton
    erinbolton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! YOU SHOULD BE SOOO PROUD OF YOURSELF!! YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING THING!!
  • spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am 5'7" and 161 aiming for 135. This is really helpful. You look great!
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This was so helpful and inspiring! I'm 5'7" hovering 137-139 now with a goal of 130. With the way things are looking I was wondering if my goal would need to shift down to 125. I only run 2mi at a time at a 5mph pace but now I know what 10lb can change!
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    WOW you look amazing. :) I'm 5'7 and 137 lbs and I started losing weight at around 160, so we're almost twins :P Except your stomach at 135 is soooo much better than mine is right now. My goal is around 125, but really, it's just a number, and I just want to focus on being fit :)
  • AimsterSue
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I'm just starting the weight loss journey, for the 1st time in my 40 years around the sun. I'm 5'7 same as you & 160 lbs.... your pics helped me truly comprehend what my 20 lb goal will do :)
  • lherz
    lherz Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great and such an inspiration for me! I am the same height, the same starting weight, and my goal weight is 135 lbs too! I just lost 5 lbs total now. I was thinking 135 might be unrealistic but now after seeing you! Great job! Hats off to you!
  • Ral263
    Ral263 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I gained 30 pounds this summer (due to living with my boyfriend who is a huge foodie, but a lean and mean athlete), originally 5'8", 125. I've always been pretty thin, but have always been a super heathy eater (all clean, no red meat or dairy) so gaining weight so quickly was a real shock to my body (and me!). I'm hoping to be at 130 by Christmas, and you are totally an inspiration. Can I ask what kind of eating/WT you are doing?
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    ahh this is my favorite before and after bc I am the same size as your before and aways want to see 5'7 at 135! you look sooo great! and yes it is such a HUGE difference !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!