Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Replies

• thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Thin lips ( very thin)
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    I have club thumbs (just like Megan Fox), my feet end in a square, my toes are so short and all the same size and instead of a nice angle down they just end in a straight line lol, and I have a slightly lazy eye (left) and even though I am blue eyed and fair people mistook me for Asian a lot due to the shape of my eyes, I'm half dutch which is apparently where it comes from, my mum had the same eye shape too.

I also have a scar above my top lip from a dog bite and another on my forehead (like a Bindi) from chicken pox and another on the side of my nose from a clothes line I walked into....
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    I've got a huge scar above my top lip because I was born with a cleft lip/palate. So that also means I've got an asymmetrical nose and a weird looking top lip.
    also have got a pretty wicked scar on my left hipbone from a surgery.

U are super pretty!,...dont sweat what others dont notice!
  • i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!
    I creeped your pics. You have a GREAT nose!! My hubby also had a nose like that. Nice, Roman/Italian nose. He "fixed" it. I miss it soooooo much. :frown:
  • Oh, I spose I should put down my odd physical trait. I have the widest feet I've ever seen on a woman. They are freakishly wide. I HATE it! I can never find shoes, especially cute shoes. It sucks.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    I have a bulbous nose, with wide nostrils. When I smile, it's HUGE! (I get it from my dad, who, for a grizzled old Danish guy, looks a lot like Bill Cosby, of all people. I even asked my brother, after thinking this for a long while, and he said he had noticed the resemblance, too). The pics in my profile don't do my nose's width justice, as I often try to smile in a dorky, pinchy-faced way that doesn't cause my nostrils to flare as much. Kids used to make fun of how they'd flare up like a bull's, when I got mad.

My other notable physical trait would be my big, round butt. See profile pics at various weights. I live in British Columbia, and my *kitten* lives in Alberta. It's just how my proportions are, even at a smaller size. My Oma, my mom, my aunt, and now me... it runs in our family. I have actually had men chase me down the street because of it. One guy, after he asked if I had a boyfriend and I told him (nicely) that I wasn't looking, called after me as I walked away, "but you have the kind of booty that I liiiiike!!" Heh.
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    I have a birthmark in the shape of an upside down heart right in between my girls. I also have a scar in the shape of Texas on my knee....strange.

Edited because the Texas scar sometimes gets mistaken for a whale as well....Either or.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Ok guys, bear with me on this one - it's always hard to explain, but tends to blow people's minds a little bit.

photo-4_zpsd761ec60.jpg

Look down at your thumbs. Bend the top part down (part A). Awesome. Now notice how you can also bend part B down, including when you go to make a fist. Two knuckles. Bends in two places.

As you can kind of see, my part B is not a knuckle like yours. It doesn't bend. I can move my thumbs around up and down and in all sorts of fun circles, like a lobster claw kind of, but it doesn't bend in at part B. I had no idea this was even a thing until someone pointed it out when I was like 16. I essentially only have one functioning knuckle in each thumb.

Just wait, all of our great grandkids are going to have thumbs like mine... I'm just a step ahead of the evolutionary curve :wink:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Everything. Third toe on left foot is shorter than two and four.. not cute in sandals. Fiance says not tht noticeable.. LIES. No baby toenails on either foot. Nose is ridiculous.. I can rub it and it pops and makes disgusting noises. My brother calls it my Mr. Potato Head nose because he says it's removable. Muscular calves that are like man legs. One side of my mouth goes up more than other when I smile and my teeth -line looks crooked. Yeah! We love our imperfections!

..lol.. I got the barely there baby toe nails too!!,..my Hubby jokes w/ me bout it all the time!..lol..what IS that???
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Oh god, where do I start? My whole body is weird! My arms and legs are way too short for my body, and my head is too big. You sometimes see this with midgets; and before anyone gets upset, this is NOT an insult, as I'm pretty much a midget myself (5' 3/4"), and I HAVE this body shape.
    One eye is slightly lower than the other. My mouth is a downward shape, too. My ankles are very big but have relatively little fat (i.e., it's very difficult to make them smaller; training will only increase their bulkiness). And much much more, but I better stop now. :)
  • The foot thing could be worse, my little sister (almost 20), still has to shop in the kiddie shoes section. When they had that campaign to stop making high heels for children, she had to start buying her shoes from a special store online...

I have the shortest tongue of anyone I've ever met- I can lick my lips, but that's about it, doesn't go far enough to stick my tongue out at people.
  • Both my pinky fingers slant inward at the tips. All the family has this trait, except the one grandson - his weirdo mother had them "broken" and reset to be straight, which they're not either...

Sorry, not spamming, only just noticed this post. That's terrible! I can't fathom not loving every little quirk on your own child, it's not like having a slanty pinky finger was going to be a huge disability for him in life. Ah, that's made me really sad :(.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!
    same here. i used to hate it but now i think its kind of cool because i dont see many people who have it
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    I have ridiculously tiny feet. I wear a women's size 4 (children's size 2)

Tiny wrists too....I can never wear watches or bracelets. They're 3.75 inches in circumference.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    I have a freckle right at the base of my septum... apparently everyone used to trying cleaning my nose when I was younger.
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    I have hobbit feet :-)
    Not particularly large, but hairy as hell! I had a swedish massage earlier this year, the only thing i could think all the way through was 'thank god I shaved my feet beforehand' lol- I figured of all the body issues i could have been worrying about, hairy feet is not that bad :-)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    ..Oh dear, me and my hairy feet have given this thread the kiss of death havent we?
    :indifferent:
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    my big toes are HUGE and curved inward. I hate them and it makes me not want to wear sandals. :(
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    great thread.
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    I was born with three kidneys. No, I'm not kidding. One had to be removed and I still have two functioning kidneys.

It's a shame ebay wasn't around then, you could have made a fortune! :laugh:

I can wiggle my ears without touching them and I can also turn my tongue "over"