Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    i can rotate my tingue 360deg

also, i can swallow a hot dog sausage whole, and poop it out whole too :smile:
  • tae467
    tae467 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can't straighten my arms, if I stretch them out in front of me they both curve inwards. If I was a dog I'd be Spike from Tom and Jerry. It means I can't scratch my back :sad: Wonder what that feels like.

Only me and my Sis have this trait, our folks don't; wonder what they did to us to keep us from crying when we were kids :happy: .
  • TheKatatron
    TheKatatron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a small, black freckle on the corner of my bottom lip! XD
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You know how when practically everyone was little, they had really blonde hair?

Yeah, mine's still that blonde - platinum, even. I dye my roots DARKER to look more normal... and if I don't pencil them in, you don't see my eyebrows. I'm not Nordic or an albino... I just have two blonde parents.
  • Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I can only wink with my left eye, not my right.

who else made sure they can wink with both eyes when they read this? :laugh:

*raises hand* :laugh:

For visual weird things, I have a small scar on my top lip that has been there as long as I can remember... and my parents can't tell me how I got it. :huh:

For weird things about my body, I can touch my thumbs to my wrists and have joint looseness that causes weird stuff with my shoulders. But it does mean I can look forward to seeing a good increase (already seeing some!) in flexibility as I lose weight.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I can only wink with my left eye, not my right.

who else made sure they can wink with both eyes when they read this? :laugh:

Me! My left eye is way less winky than my right. Lol

My nostrils are different sizes. Not noticeable unless you're looking at me from that angle though. It actually really bugs me. Lol
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My ears are rather large compared to my other features. However, my most distinctive attribute would be my voice. I have a very raspy voice, to the point where people are always asking me if I have a bit of a sore throat, or as my Algebra teacher suggest in the 8th grade, "You have the perfect voice for a phone sex operator". Yea, I never spoke in his class again.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have a ball freckle...if it sounds like I'm being a smart*ss, I'm not haha
  • Briteblu
    Options
    i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!

Excuse my profile creeping (I had to see!) but I like your nose! It reminds me of my fiance's nose! It suits you, and you are quite handsome :)

AGREED!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I got my dads bad genes. He is hairy as an ape, you could make a fur coat out of it... And I got that on my arms.

I've always been tormented for the arm hair. Thank God for the Venus bikini razor. It's got many uses!
  • Briteblu
    Options
    When I smile 1 of my eyes closes a little more than the other so when I take pics it looks like I have a lazy eye... unless I take the pic at the right angle and don't smile too much lol :ohwell:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    My 'index' toe is longer than my Big toe

Me too! I hate it! But luckily I have nice feet :)
  • Briteblu
    Options
    i can rotate my tingue 360deg

also, i can swallow a hot dog sausage whole, and poop it out whole too :smile:

1. I don't think being able to rotate your tongue 360 deg is weird/odd... It's awesome lol! :tongue:
    2. That's gross lol
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My right eyelid 'winks' when I chew.
    Genetic, or so I hear.

Something is attached in there, making this happen. My ex husband used to tease me about it.
  • goofyleen
    goofyleen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to have that as a kid, but it went away after i got braces and had my teeth pulled that were forcing those ones up. Besides it was kinda fun to mess with people with my fangs, sadly I kinda miss them and am a wee bit jealous of ya lol? go figure.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have super high arches - seriously when I wear heels my arch goes above the side of my shoe

Ditto! I thought I was just uncoordinated! Turns out it's hard to walk with half of your foot hanging out of a shoe.
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My left arm is 1-1/2" shorter than my right arm...
  • IrshRnr56
    IrshRnr56 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing on one side of my mouth. Braces that made space for a fake tooth fixed that. Must be genetic, my older sister was missing both eye teeth {' o
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    My ankles turn in really bad
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    this isnt something i was born with but i have a "lipoma" on my back which is a fatty tumor. it's 4x4(cm) and looks like a golfball. its harmless but they said the scar would be just as bad as the lipoma. i look like a freak LOL

you can see it in this pic a bit....lower right side of back
    023-1.jpg

Omg, I have the exact same thing on my back and never knew what it was! I've only had it for several years now, but never had it checked out. I was scared to. :embarassed: Mine is on my upper back though (just under my left shoulder blade) and I just assumed I was growing a third boob. :laugh: (sorry for the TMI, ahem).

Hmm, what else...

I was born without a tear duct. I had surgery to construct a duct when I was 6 months old. Now, when I cry or my eyes tear up, I get sharp pains in my nose because of it.