Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    despite the fact that I've spent massive amounts of time in the mirror failing to find any hint of this trait, in most photographs one of my eyes is significantly bigger than the other.
    even when I'm sober.
    even when I'm deliberately trying to keep both eyes nice and wide.
    even when I dont know my photo's being taken!
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have a finger in my butt....but not always
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i can rotate my tingue 360deg

also, i can swallow a hot dog sausage whole, and poop it out whole too :smile:

That's just pure TALENT. You should have your own tv show documenting that skill.
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    I can bend my first phalanx on every finger except thumb ^^

I can turn my tongue in U-shape and blow with it :P

oopsie my bad, I used the wrong word... I can turn my tongue in O-shape and WHISTLE with it ^^'
  • kelsey054
    kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm perfect in every single way!!!

No, but seriously I have a dimple on my right butt cheek and not my left! :D
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have HUGE eyes.. Think bug eyes..... Not only are they big, they sort of protrude out :/
    My brother used to tease me and call me a 'bug-eyed freak' and once a Dr made me get my thyroid checked nc he said it can cause your eyes to protrude out like that :/:(
    So my eyes, and a upturned nose.. Yeah. I've started to accept them over the years and my husband says he loves my eyes and it was one of the first things that attracted him to me :)
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I have a big nose for a girl. I got it from dad. I have hated it all my life. I don't pics with my head turned because all you notice is my nose!
    My hubby broke his pinky finger in during his karate championship; the doctor splinted it arched! He visited another doctor who tried to fix it. It did not work, the dr said it would require surgery. Which my husband didn't really want, but did anyway. After the surgery the dr splinted it arched too. WTF? So the surgery was useless. His bones had fused together! Now, he has a permanently arched pinky finger.
  • supbanana
    supbanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a down-turned mouth too, people always think I'm super serious. :( I also wear a size 12 shoe and have a large nose, which I'm kind of sensitive about.

My lips are peppered with freckles which I wouldn't trade for anything, even if they make me look like I have crumbs permanently stuck to my face lol.
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have tiny ears..the size of a newborns ears...I hide them with my hair. When people see them they are fascinated. I've been asked more than once if I can hear okay...yes, yes I can... :)
  • lolalena
    lolalena Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have an extra tooth. Seriously! I have 3(instead of 2) lateral incisors on my upper teeth. My dentist confirmed it and said i was 1 in a million. Yay!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I have what Hubby calls "prehensile toes". I can spread them out like a fan! I can literally open jars, pick up even the tiniest speck from the floor, and....get ready to laugh....I can snap them like you can snap your fingers! LOL :laugh:
  • kelsey054
    kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have what Hubby calls "prehensile toes". I can spread them out like a fan! I can literally open jars, pick up even the tiniest speck from the floor, and....get ready to laugh....I can snap them like you can snap your fingers! LOL :laugh:

:O that is....awesome!!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I have super high arches - seriously when I wear heels my arch goes above the side of my shoe

I have this too....

I also have eyes that change color from green to blue to grey...this isn't THAT abnormal as I know quite a few people that have this...however several recent pics taken of me in various social surroundings have caught me at times with one blue/one green

or one blue/one grey...

or one grey/one blue...

i was surprised...i've now started checking all my photos to see how common this is for me....
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm perfect in every single way!!!

No, but seriously I have a dimple on my right butt cheek and not my left! :D

Pics or it didn't happen :bigsmile:
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options

You need to go to a museum. YOu could be the 'link' we've been looking for all these years. :drinker:
  • montlucia
    Options
    I have a down-turned mouth, my face isn't quite symmetrical (so when I smile it looks a wee bit funny), and I have a longer second toe than big toe. My ring finger is longer than my middle finger. The nail on my right ring finger grows in the wrong direction because I used to have a wart on it when I was a child.
  • LosingWeight64
    Options
    i can flip you off with my toes as well as do Spocks 'live long and prosper sign lol
  • kingzwoman
    kingzwoman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Shoes that are nice and comfortable are almost impoosible to find with big feet. Alot of times i buy men shoes that are not to "boyish". I wear size 12 wide. Im short and with these big feet, so i have to be careful even when i do find women shoes that my feet dont look as long as they are, LOL! Make it look like a smaller illusion!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My eyelashes are so long they smash against all my sunglass lenses, so i cut them shorter in the summer.
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i was born with a freckle in my iris of one of my eyes, and a egg shaped freckle on my lower right arm :) i love them both now, but growing up i hated it. the freckle id like to add grows long black hairs outta it too, but ive heard thats a good sign, means its non tumorous :)