Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have a 'double' birthmark, I guess you could say.... they're small about the size of a nickel, one on my belly and one on my back, kinda like it goes all the way through. lol
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I can hyperextend the joints in my knuckles and shoulders...I can put my hands on my hips and then point my elbows out in front of me while my hands are still on my hips. It looks really weird. I like to do it sometimes just to freak people out :)

I also have bunyons (sp?) on both feet and I'm only 27. Thanks, dad and grandma, love your genes! I have to buy wider shoes because one of them sticks out a little and is starting to hurt. They don't look bad yet, but I'll have to get surgery in the next few years :(
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My 'index' toe is longer than my Big toe

Snap :D
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm super torso-y with short legs for my height and a freakishly large rib cage.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    We are all the same when the lights go out. Now get over here and lets see what we can find. Give me your hand...start right here.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have a curve in my spine which I could only have had fixed using a back brace. I was 10 when they told me this, so of course I didn't want a brace! Now I wish that I had. :<

Same here! 50 degree curve, rib hump :grumble:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    i have literally no boobs.
    kids sizes are too big. AA cup size is too big.
    and i'm 18, so they're done growing.... D:

I swear I didn't get boobs until I was in my 20s. And I am not talking about gaining weight either, i didn't gain weight until my late 20s.

I have bunions. It has nothing to do with wearing tight shoes or anything, I have always had them. Basically, I have a bump where the joint for my big toe meets my foot and my big toe is angled inward. Both feet are like that. It makes it hard to find comfortable shoes. Forget about strappy sandals (because of fit, not because of the look, I am ok with them, I wear sandals all the time). I can get them fixed, but it involves surgery, breaking bones and cutting tendons. I am super sensitive about my feet. The mere thought of injuring them makes me almost pass out/naseauous. I can't stomach the thought of surgery on them.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    i have literally no boobs.
    kids sizes are too big. AA cup size is too big.
    and i'm 18, so they're done growing.... D:

I swear I didn't get boobs until I was in my 20s. And I am not talking about gaining weight either, i didn't gain weight until my late 20s.

I have bunions. It has nothing to do with wearing tight shoes or anything, I have always had them. Basically, I have a bump where the joint for my big toe meets my foot and my big toe is angled inward. Both feet are like that. It makes it hard to find comfortable shoes. Forget about strappy sandals (because of fit, not because of the look, I am ok with them, I wear sandals all the time). I can get them fixed, but it involves surgery, breaking bones and cutting tendons. I am super sensitive about my feet. The mere thought of injuring them makes me almost pass out/naseauous. I can't stomach the thought of surgery on them.

High five, I have bunions too! One of them is more painful than the other, and I like to wear platforms and heels, which sucks because I can't wear them very often. While I am putting off surgery, I would recommend doing it sooner rather than later. My dad is in his mid 50's and his are AWFUL by now. His big toe angles so far in that it has pushed the next toe up over the top of it, and his shoes are freakishly shaped because of the horn that sticks out of the side of his foot where the bunion is. Not to gross you out or anything, but they do not get any better with time!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I'm freakishly handsome. It's a curse. :tongue:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

High five, I have bunions too! One of them is more painful than the other, and I like to wear platforms and heels, which sucks because I can't wear them very often. While I am putting off surgery, I would recommend doing it sooner rather than later. My dad is in his mid 50's and his are AWFUL by now. His big toe angles so far in that it has pushed the next toe up over the top of it, and his shoes are freakishly shaped because of the horn that sticks out of the side of his foot where the bunion is. Not to gross you out or anything, but they do not get any better with time!

Thanks. My husband and my doctor keep trying to get me to do the surgery too. I such a chicken. But thats good to know.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Huge feet. HUGE.

I wear a size 10. How huge are we talking?

ETA: And they're pretty wide.
    I wear a size 12 narrow, so they are like skis. And I size up for my running shoes, so I wear a size 13 in running shoes.
    I wear an 11 wide...and I'm only 5'7" I like to say I don't have big feet, I have EXCELLENT balance. Seriously, try to knock me over! lol,

Oddly enough I actually have really small feet for my height (5'9"). I can wear an 8 wide or a 8.5 regular! People always used to ask me how I didn't tip over! Oddly enough though I wear a 10 in running shoes though..figure that one out!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's weird but my ears are flat to my head.
  • JesGilb
    JesGilb Posts: 30
    Options
    I hhhhattee my jawline. Hopefully wt loss will help but I'm afraid its what I was born with :grumble:
  • PeteSuppoti
    Options
    I have a vein in the shape of the Philadelphia Phillies Logo (P) on my junk. I hate the Phillies. True story.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have what my fiance calls "an optical illusion nose". It looks big from the front, but from the side it's not that big at all. Also it will look huge at certain angles, as seen clearly in my avatar pic. lol.
  • goofyleen
    goofyleen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a pock mark/scar on my right cheek from when I was a kid....long story, but I was convinced that the powdered dish soap was Lik-A-Maid candy by another child. Back then they used to use Lye soap, which is like acid to wash the dishes. It permanentyl burned my face, but other than that after a good stomach pumping I was okay.

Also on my left bottom eyelid I have a large freckle. it doesn't bother me, but other people seem to notice it right away. Oh I thought of another one, broke my right leg as a kid so my right foot is smaller now than my left foot, making it near impossible to find comfortable shoes, grrrrrr!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My nose has a knot, most people have that knot when their nose has been broken, mine is genetic. I also can bend my fingers back to a crazy, unnatural angle.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm normal...ya'll are just weird!!! lol kidding
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    BrittanyErica:
    i have a wide jaw bone, tiny eyes, and veeery fair, pale skin! i hate these! D:

If it makes any difference - I think you're very pretty! Someday a young man will, too! :flowerforyou: