Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I have really large hands.
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Both of my eyes are green and brown, green with brown splotches, my husband says they look like a muddy lawn :-)
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    i can rotate my tingue 360deg

also, i can swallow a hot dog sausage whole, and poop it out whole too :smile:

1. I don't think being able to rotate your tongue 360 deg is weird/odd... It's awesome lol! :tongue:
    2. That's gross lol

i had to train at both, they didnt come naturally.
  • Skyfire23
    Options
    I have short, wide feet. I wear an 8.5EE. My friend used to joke that I had hooves. His feet were long and narrow, so I said he had skis. He responded, "I'm 6'4". If I had hooves I'd fall down."

I also have ridiculously huge boobs. I'd post another thing, but it would be TMI.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have a bump on my nose-I call it my glasses holder because it dips right where my glasses sit.

My three middle toes are all connected by one bone-I cannot move them independent of each other. One moves, they all do. I read in a genetics book years ago in college that this was some sort of mutation.

I'm a mutant! What shall my super power be...
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My left eyebrow grows further towards my ear....the right one grows towards my nose more. like they wrap around my head.
    I wiggle my ears.
    my pinkie toes are all....hunchbacked....and they occasionally dont have toenails.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have huge calves. I have an incredibly round butt....not so easy to find pants:)
    I can actually touch my elbows behind my back.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I have a curve in my spine which I could only have had fixed using a back brace. I was 10 when they told me this, so of course I didn't want a brace! Now I wish that I had. :<

This ^
  • maivang172010
    Options
    I have a big nose and wide feet.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    My eyes are hazel, but on my left iris there is this distinct patch of brown. I think its awesome. I also have a birthmark on my right hand its a patch about a little smaller than a quarter and it's only slightly lighter than my complexion. I also can't whistle. Don't try to teach me. I just can't. =[

Edit: Saw the huge calves and I have those too!!!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have one brown stripe in my right eye and an internal quirk I have is that all my organs are in the wrong place, and I have multiple spleens :D YAY situs ambiguous polyspleenia!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    @ Rhia55
    I was born with three kidneys. No, I'm not kidding. One had to be removed and I still have two functioning kidneys.

My mom has 3 kidneys, none removed. One is a little smaller of course but they all three work. Funny thing is her nephew, my cousin was only born with one.. and they're the same blood type, despite having different parentage (my mom and her sister had different dads). Funny how that is.
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    I can only raise one eyebrow.
    My nose also takes a major schwing to the left. I didn't know this until I got a 360 degree scan before I got my wisdom teeth out.. Oddly enough, my dad's nose schwings to the right.
    I have tiny hands, too. Most bracelets fall right off of my hands, and my ring size is a 5 1/2.

I have small wrists/hands also. When i got married my ring size was a 4, but now a 5 1/2 (my sister's ring is 3 1/2!) And I make my own bracelets so I can make them small enough.
  • MissKaitD
    Options
    I have a crooked nose, freckles all over, I can pop both of my shoulders out of place and...I have natural red hair :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have a dimple at the end of my very LARGE English nose (that I broke 2x)....and a dimple in each cheek. My eyes are crooked.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I can only wink with my left eye, not my right.

Me too! I also have a deformed right ear lobe. My mother tells me it's because when I was in utero I had my hand under my chin with my index finger resting on my ear lobe, thinking.... LOL It doesn't bother me unless I'm wearing my hair up/in a ponytail and have any kind of dangly earrings on, because they turn kind of sideways and it's annoying! :grumble:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    One of my eyes is larger than the other and protrudes out from my face further than the other. I have really large hands with long fingers, they'd be feminine, if they weren't the size of shovels. My second toe is a good 1/4" longer than my big toe on both feet. I have deformed cartilage on my left ear, and my left ear looks remarkably different from my right ear.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hmm.

1- I have huge boobs. Pre-weight gain even, I was big. At 17 years old, 105 lbs, 5'2 1/2" I was already a 34 G bra size (estimate since I wasn't properly sized until I was 20 and had grown bigger by then!) These days, I'm up to a 38 I but I am coming down a little on the band size. I wish the cup size would come down too. I won't be able to find cups that big in a 34 LOL
    2- My eyes change colors with my moods and the weather.. Like someone else said it's not really unusual I know, but mine go from nearly full brown, to full green, sky blue and anything in between. The only thing they don't turn is grey or dark "chocolate" brown.
    3- I have freckles.. everywhere. When I was a teenager once, I let a boy "draw" on my arm, playing connect-the-freckles. We decided it was a plate of spaghetti when he was done lol.
    4- I have scoliosis too, but it's mild, only 5% curve. I never had to wear a back brace or anything but thanks to that and my overabundant chest, I haven't ever been allowed to do free weights unless my back has a wall/support to lean against, nor allowed to run for sports, exercise, etc. :(
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I can actually touch my elbows behind my back.

Ok so that sounds easy. Turns out, it's not.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have really skinny calves... Not like small... But skinny for my big *kitten* body. I hate them..