Metalheads...come to me.

Options

Replies

• shimewazaMan
    Options
    Metallica's St. Anger

the songs off that CD come to life live. brilliant.

I don't get why so many Metallica fans have such hatred for that album. I wouldn't say it's their best, but I love it nonetheless.
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You rang?

I lift HEAVY while listening HEAVY. \m/ \m/
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I Love music <3 and I listen to just about everything :)

Thanks to this thread I will now have even more of an idea of music to download :)
  • jenncazares
    Options
    FEAR FACTORY- what can i say im biased...
  • Pockubus
    Options
    I like me some folk metal (like Eluveitie) and some Norwegian Black Metal like Satyricon, and I love female fronted metal like Arch Enemy (at least their older stuff, too mainstream now), and I like Sepultura too.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    \\m//........... Arch Enemy, DevilDriver, BLS, LOG, MachineHead,Kill Switch, Old BFMV, Cradle Of Filth, Pantera, Hatebreed, Dimu Borgir, Mastadon, Bodom, Devine Heresy, Soilwork...Ozzy.....ect ect ect.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    More old school here. IRON MAIDEN!, Plus Priest, Metalicca,Slayer,Exodus,Motorhead,Dio. Like newer metal, but the vocals turn me off (too much growly devil voice-gets old for me).

Old 80s metalhead here, although I might also be a bit too "old school" for ya--Priest, Maiden, Metallica, Scorpions, Dio, Dream Theater, Kamelot, Motley Crue, and all those glam/hair bands that I won't name cause someone might yell at me lol...

I don't like "new" metal because I don't like the growly/screamy stuff too much (except maybe Bullet for My Valentine and Black Veil Brides)...but I've got a ton of old stuff on my workout playlists ;)
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Hey there. I definitely consider myself a metalhead although you might not consider all of my favorites metal. My all time favorite is KISS, but I also love Metallica, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Godsmack, Disturbed, Badlands, Tesla, Tora Tora, Priest, AC/DC, White Zombie, Iron Maiden, ... I could go on and on! Feel free to add me! I love talking about music! Right now, my two main workout CD's are KISS's new CD (Monster - freakin' LOVE it!!!!!) and Metallica's St. Anger. I know ... everyone hates St. Anger, but for some reason, I freaking LOVE that CD as workout music!!!!!

I LOVE KISS. So much... Lol

Yay!!!! I am one of the biggest KISS fans on the planet, but then again, every hard-core KISS fan thinks that! I just saw them in July for the opening night of their current tour (in Bristow, VA). They were ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY amazing!!!!!

KISS rocks! Saw them in 1987, 2000 and then just this past August...they've still got it!!!
    \m/
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Hey there. I definitely consider myself a metalhead although you might not consider all of my favorites metal. My all time favorite is KISS, but I also love Metallica, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Godsmack, Disturbed, Badlands, Tesla, Tora Tora, Priest, AC/DC, White Zombie, Iron Maiden, ... I could go on and on! Feel free to add me! I love talking about music! Right now, my two main workout CD's are KISS's new CD (Monster - freakin' LOVE it!!!!!) and Metallica's St. Anger. I know ... everyone hates St. Anger, but for some reason, I freaking LOVE that CD as workout music!!!!!

I LOVE KISS. So much... Lol

Yay!!!! I am one of the biggest KISS fans on the planet, but then again, every hard-core KISS fan thinks that! I just saw them in July for the opening night of their current tour (in Bristow, VA). They were ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY amazing!!!!!

AC/DC, Tesla AND Tora Tora...and Badlands? Woohoo!

Someone who knows my music. Yay!
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Metal, rock and punk were the genres of music I 1st got into. I am especially a fan of the late 90's UK rock music scene, it actually really bugged be that some of those bands didn't become more established

Metallica (ending with the black album) , White Zombie, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Kiss, Quarashi, RATM, Skid Row (the 2nd album), Almighty, Baby Chaos, Honeycrack, Terrorvision, Therapy, Wildhearts, Three Colours Red, The Clash, Rancid, Bad Relgion, Transplants, The Hives
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    AC/DC, Tesla AND Tora Tora...and Badlands? Woohoo!

Someone who knows my music. Yay!

I could never understand why Tesla, Tora Tora, and Badlands didn't make it bigger. Especially Badlands. Man, that band kicked some serious @ss. "Badlands" and "Voodoo Highway" are two of my favorite albums ever!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    jenncazares

:) awesome!

Ive loved FF most of my life. Im not a gay man, but im uber jealous
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    Well, I'm maybe not a 100% metalhead (I don't limit to metal but listen to about anything "rocky" and also a big fan of 80's music (like the music in GTA:VC ^^)), but feel free to add me :wink:
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Metallica all the way, also like Motorhead, Black Sabbath etc Actually I will listen to most anything hard and heavy!
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've started to deviate from rock and metal for the past year or so... new very persuasive friends and the liability of an open mind XD but still a love a good rock festival or metal gig so feel free to add me :)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Combiechrist and Rammstein. I also love Pantera, Slayer, Death, Hypocrisy, Slipknot, Switchblade Symphony, NIN, White Zombie, Avenge Sevenfold, Skinny Puppy, Testament, Obituary, Ministry, Revolting *kitten*, Sepultura, Cavalera Conspiracy, KMFDM and there are many more.

At my wedding, when my husband and I were introduced as Mr and Mrs, we walked into the reception to Raining Blood by Slayer.

That's f***ing awesome!!!! I love all of those bands, with the exception of Rammstein. The only new stuff I like is five finger death punch. But I listen to absolutely everything. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Next week for my Birthday, I'm hopefully going to a show.
    White Zombie
    Marilyn Manson
    All That Remains
    Machine Head
    Etc

I'm so excited!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options

Holy crap.....Ur Dino's wife aren't u?
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Old school and just plain old, but I do love Disturbed, Metallica, Megadeth, Godsmack .... a few others ...