• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden ...
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love Metal!

Anyone here a Devin Townsend fan? Seen him live twice when he's came to Australia!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I listen to literally EVERYTHING. I am more of a newcomer to some of the harder metal stuff (although the first two concerts I ever saw in high school were Judas Priest and Motley Crue hah), and probably like things that would be considered baby metal to some of you LMAO, but some of my current favorites:
    Tool
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Alice in Chains
    Godsmack
    Eluveitie
    Nightwish
    Disturbed
    Slipknot
    Korn
    Coheed & Cambria
    Children of Bodom
    Metallica
    NiN
    Dream Theater
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Like a moth to a flame! herro!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    <---- Does not like KISS
    so **** you all

\m/ \m/

:laugh:
    Hey there. I definitely consider myself a metalhead although you might not consider all of my favorites metal. My all time favorite is KISS, but I also love Metallica, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Godsmack, Disturbed, Badlands, Tesla, Tora Tora, Priest, AC/DC, White Zombie, Iron Maiden, ... I could go on and on! Feel free to add me! I love talking about music! Right now, my two main workout CD's are KISS's new CD (Monster - freakin' LOVE it!!!!!) and Metallica's St. Anger. I know ... everyone hates St. Anger, but for some reason, I freaking LOVE that CD as workout music!!!!!

I LOVE KISS. So much... Lol

Yay!!!! I am one of the biggest KISS fans on the planet, but then again, every hard-core KISS fan thinks that! I just saw them in July for the opening night of their current tour (in Bristow, VA). They were ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY amazing!!!!!

KISS rocks! Saw them in 1987, 2000 and then just this past August...they've still got it!!!
    \m/
  • TheMolloy
    TheMolloy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    \m/ all the way ...

Love it all ... so many styles and genre's to choose from ...

From old to new and the **** inbetween ...

Bottom line ? Its all MAD to drum to ... hell yeah !!!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I listen to literally EVERYTHING. I am more of a newcomer to some of the harder metal stuff (although the first two concerts I ever saw in high school were Judas Priest and Motley Crue hah), and probably like things that would be considered baby metal to some of you LMAO, but some of my current favorites:
    Tool
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Alice in Chains
    Godsmack
    Eluveitie
    Nightwish
    Disturbed
    Slipknot
    Korn
    Coheed & Cambria
    Children of Bodom
    Metallica
    NiN

^^^

:devil:

:smokin:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I like metal but not for workouts. I prefer techno and happy hardcore :blushing: better beats when jogging lol
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Metallica's St. Anger

the songs off that CD come to life live. brilliant.

I don't get why so many Metallica fans have such hatred for that album. I wouldn't say it's their best, but I love it nonetheless.

Ride the Lightening remains the best. I *did* like some of the songs on St Anger. (e.g. title song)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    between the buried and me, meshuggah, gojira, hatebreed, sworn enemy, sepultura (old), soulfly, the dillinger escape plan, horse the band, protest the hero, lamb of god, vision of disorder, merauder, madball, despised icon, slayer, all shall perish, earth crisis, crowbar, brujeria, shadows fall...among others
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cradle of Filth
    Rammstein
    Opeth
    Dreamtheater
    A7x
    NIN
    The Clash
    Black Flag
    Dimmu Borgir
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow metal head. Favorite metal band has to be Rammstein. Mmmm, Germans. lol.
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    AC/DC, Tesla AND Tora Tora...and Badlands? Woohoo!

Someone who knows my music. Yay!

I could never understand why Tesla, Tora Tora, and Badlands didn't make it bigger. Especially Badlands. Man, that band kicked some serious @ss. "Badlands" and "Voodoo Highway" are two of my favorite albums ever!

Just saw this, LOVE Tesla!
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to add that I love a lot of industrial/dubstep (filthy...filthy dubstep), drum&bass techo, and old school rap. Just in case there are anymore of those out there. Lol
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! *raises hand* .... I am all over the board with rock, though!

Pantera (just saw Rex recently), Def Leppard, FFDP, Tesla, Korn, Cinderella (yes, hairband!), Disturbed, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Metallica, Seether, Megadeth, Lacuna Coil, White Zombie, Kiss, Scorpions, Crue, Skid Row... I could go on but you get the idea! :)

Who all saw Crue and Kiss this last tour?
  • shimewazaMan
    Options

Who all saw Crue and Kiss this last tour?
    Saw opening night in Bristow. Crue was pretty good. Kiss was out of this world amazing!!!!
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love metal! Listen to almost anything - Incubus, Rammstein, Deftones, Korn (guilty pleasure band lol), Maiden (home boys :)), Metallica, Slayer, Soulfly, Pantera, NIN, Tool, Lacuna Coil, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Trivium, Chimaira, Lamb of God, In Flames, Arch Enemy etc.

Just saw Soulfly recently and my next upcoming gigs are: Mindless Self Indulgence, Soil and Breed 77, and ending the year with some Fear Factory \m/
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to as much these days (especially new stuff) but my iPod has good mix of tunes from Tool, A Perfect Circle, Fear Factory, Slipknot, Coal Chamber, Machine Head, Soulfly, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil etc for when working out xD

A good pumping tune can get that weight up a lot easier! Hehe
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I realize I forgot to say which metal bands I'm into. Well, here's a little list.

Metallica
    Slayer
    Dethklok(yes, it's a cartoon band, but it's still fun to listen to)
    Jack Off Jill
    Kittie(the old stuff)
    Lacuna Coil
    Tool