crunch challenge and push up challeng March 7-May 2

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Yes your only suppose to work your abs 5 times a week. More than that can hurt you.
  • tiangelah
    reverse crunch is when you pull your knees into your stomach and over your head and roll. It hurts like crap. Oh my goodness yesterday I did a set of crunches where you hold the big ball inbetween your legs and catch the ball with your arms back to your legs. dont let your legs hit the floor. You are passing the ball back and forth to your self. It hurts like crap.
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Is it too late to join in???? If not I am so there!!!! My baby belly need HELP!!!!:sad:
    So I do this work out M-F....only 5 days a week, right?
  • scostello24
    I dont have a tape measure so I am going to have get back to posting my measurements.
  • scostello24
    One more question.....I have always had a very bad back, can I do my crunch variations on a ball. Thats what I have been using and I seem to get the same burning sensation minus the lower back pain I was getting on the floor.
  • tiangelah
    yes that is actually harder. You go girl, No it is not to late to join. Good luck
  • tiangelah
    my waist is 30 1/2 inches from the belly buttom. :smooched: :drinker: :drinker: :happy: :wink: :wink: :wink:
    No weight lost
  • I am in for next week,
    My waist is 32.5 or 33
  • lol, i just found this, I'm in! My waist is huge I think i'll just pick up from where you guys are, 110?

I'll let you know how i get off.

Al
  • jjackson
    jjackson Posts: 17
    Count me in. I know I am late but my birthday is in May and I want a small waist. :blushing: My waist is at 33 inches as of today.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    First Week Results...

Waist = still 29.5"!!! Well, maybe a little less on the tape measure, but not enough to clock in at 29 even! :grumble:

My stomach definityle feels flatter and muscles stronger.

I did 400 EVERYDAY! So frustrating!I will continue on...:tongue:
  • Next week should be a breeze for you AJCM lol

:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Hey Albert - let's hope so - first week NO results! :grumble:

How are you making out? Others? Anyone lost an inch? Half an inch? I'd take a quarter...
    :tongue:
  • sante9719
    sante9719 Posts: 10
    Just saw the post today, but I'm in. I went to the mall the other day, and was shocked to see swimsuits already on the racks. That and all the itsy bitsy college girls buying them for spring break has motivated me to get back on track. Since the days of spring break are several years behind me I still have a few months before I have to worry about what I look like in a swinsuit. Will post my tummy measurements as soon as I have the courage to take them.:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Weigh in day, so I did my measurements...

Waist = 29"

Lost 1/2 an inch on the waist! Small improvement, but I'll take it!
    :love:

How's everyone doing out there?
    :smile:
  • tiangelah
    good job girl, keep it up
  • Ummm... i've not done mine today... yet. I got up and went straight to work. I'll do my 110 crunches when i get home from the gym. Also i'm yet to measure my gut lol, but don't think its shrunk from the 100 i did on friday.

Well done on the 1/2" AJCM maybe we should all be doing 400? lol

Al
  • Ok, still not done mine yet but will do them shortly.

I got around to measuring my gut earlyer.... :noway:

At least i have a base to work from lol.

Wish me luck!

Al
  • AJCM
    Good luck Al! You can do it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • AHHHH!!!!!, Just did the crunches and am part way through the pressups.

I couldn't be arsed to do odd numbers of each so i did 4 sets of 30... check me out!!! lol

I wonder if i've lost and inches :tongue:

Al

P.S. AJCM, I'm not doing 400