crunch challenge and push up challeng March 7-May 2

Options

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    AlbertShwartz I dont blame you. I can only do like 200 after that my body stops. I may do another 200 tonight just to say I did 400 lol. The one time I tried to do 400 I felt sick afterwards.
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol, maybe i won't do that then.

I've been doing mine after the gym, that said i'm not feeling my abs today so either i will tomorrow, or i need to do more, but at the time i was wrecked lol

Cheers

Al
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I checked today, as I think a bunch of you check in with your measurements on Friday... have people dropped out? My hubby has quit on me, I hope you guys are still in!!!

I'll post on Monday (that's my weigh in and measure day).
    :flowerforyou:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Still here! Sorry, birthday last weekend, and I didn't get to the computer for a couple days. I finally broke 30! Monday was 29.9. I'll see where I am on Monday when I re-measure & weigh. I'm sucking it up on the push-ups, but not giving up!

Happy Easter:flowerforyou:
  • tiangelah
    Options
    dont give up guys. We are doing GREAT!!!:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :wink: :wink:
  • AJCM
    Options
    End of week 3...

Waist = 29" :grumble:
    Weight Lost = 1lb :ohwell:

UGH!
    Let's just continue onward....
  • Jayberian
    Jayberian Posts: 60
    Options
    is it too late for me to join? :sad:
  • tiangelah
    Options
    End of week 3...

Waist = 29" :grumble:
    Weight Lost = 1lb :ohwell:

UGH!
    Let's just continue onward....

YOU ARE PROBABLY GAINING ALOT OF MUSCLE IN YOUR STOMACH WITH THE 400 CRUNCHES GIRL.
    WHAT IS YOUR GOAL SIZE?
  • tiangelah
    Options
    is it too late for me to join? :sad:
    YOU CAN JOIN GO AHEAD AND DO YOURS NOW!!!!
  • AJCM
    Options
    Chalupie - get in on this! :smile:

Tiangelah - Ugh - stuck at 29" - I'm shooting for (in the end) somewhere between 24 and 26 " (I still have at least 20lbs to lose - so I figured it's reasonable to lose 3-5 " on my waist, no? My hips are at 41.5", so I'd like to get them down to maybe 36-38"??? I think your progress is slower because you are already so slim :flowerforyou: , but I have a good bit of weight to lose! :grumble:

I'm just aiming for any improvement!
    :wink:
  • tiangelah
    Options
    Chalupie - get in on this! :smile:

Tiangelah - Ugh - stuck at 29" - I'm shooting for (in the end) somewhere between 24 and 26 " (I still have at least 20lbs to lose - so I figured it's reasonable to lose 3-5 " on my waist, no? My hips are at 41.5", so I'd like to get them down to maybe 36-38"??? I think your progress is slower because you are already so slim :flowerforyou: , but I have a good bit of weight to lose! :grumble:

I'm just aiming for any improvement!
    :wink:

SHOOTS I AM NOT SLIM. THAT IS NOT ME IN MY PICTURE LOL IF IT WAS ME I WOULD NOT BE ON THIS SITE. I AM 5"4 AND WEIGHT 145 THAT IS NOT SLIM. MY MEASUREMENTS ARE 34 30 39. LOL AT THE 39. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A 26 INCH WAIST. IT MAY TAKE A YEAR TO GET THERE. WOW WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF I COULD LOOSE AN INCH A MONTH, :) I WANT MY MEASUREMENTS 34-26-39 DONT WANT TO LOOSE MY BUTT!!! CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE CHEST SIZE LOL WISH WAS 36 BUT DONT WANT IMPLANTS.
  • AJCM
    Options
    You'll do it Tiangelah!
    :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    I have a new challenge
    Lets do 100 crunches 5 days a week and add 10 more crunches each week. That means by the end you will be able to do 180 crunches. If you want to do more than do more.

I suggest doing them in sets of 4, 25 crunches each set.
    25 reverse crunches
    25 regular cruches
    25 oblique right
    25 oblique left

Good luck everyone and post your measurements on your stomach.

Right now my waist is 30 to 31 inches I ate some bread so it switches like crazy.
    I forgot the push ups
    Lets shoot for 50 pushups shoots push ups are hard

5 sets of 10 and add 5 each week.

I started this thing sooo late, but hey Never mind!

I did a little over last night, 140 crunches
    Im feeling it this morning :sad:

I used to be able to do, 4 sets of 400's, id do 100 on obliques left, and 100 right, 100 bike crunches, and 100 normal crunches. Id do 4 sets of that!!!

Now im aching after 140 :sad:

But i did do 50 Push ups, 5 reps of 10, and that also hurt (mainly my abs tho :huh: )

Will measure up, next tuesday

__x
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Hmm, am i doing the oblique crunches right?!?!

thats when i touch, (or at least try too :tongue: ) my elbow with the oposite side knee. correct?

@ PrincessRitty, are bike crunches when the legs do a cycling like motion and again the oposite elows touch the knees? If so do they count as oblique crunches?

Thanks

Al
  • tiangelah
    Options
    keep up the good work. you can do it. Hey 140 is not a bad number at all.
  • PrincessRitty
    Options

thats when i touch, (or at least try too :tongue: ) my elbow with the oposite side knee. correct?

@ PrincessRitty, are bike crunches when the legs do a cycling like motion and again the oposite elows touch the knees? If so do they count as oblique crunches?

Thanks

Al

Maybe.. But i break them down to Lower abs cruches. if your feet/legs are elevated off the floor, your targetting your lower abs. But you can either make them into obliques and twist alternating left to right elbows as you said, or for a standard crunch with that little bit extra for your podge :tongue: , then you just raise them slightly off the floor with your legs bent at the knee a little bit.

Hope this helps.

I didnt manage last night, i was still hurting, so ill double up tnite :frown:

__x
  • PrincessRitty
    Options

Thanks

Al
    Also Albert, forgot to mention, you can also do oblique cruches by layin on your back as you would anyway, but turning your knees over to the side. so as your flat your knees are facing wither to the left or the right, then just crunch up as usual :happy:

__x
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

Also Albert, forgot to mention, you can also do oblique cruches by layin on your back as you would anyway, but turning your knees over to the side. so as your flat your knees are facing wither to the left or the right, then just crunch up as usual :happy:

__x

Yeah, i remembered them the last time i did crunches, i felt it targeted the obliques better than what i was doing.

And yes i did say last time, as i didn't do mine last night as i went on the lash instead :tongue:

Thanks for the reply Princess

Al
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    Well Didnt manage double last night, as soon as i started, i could feel the ache from doing crunches on Tuesday :ohwell: But i did manage the 100 with 50 Psh ups, though they were really hard. My arms still hurt.

How everyone else doing?

_x
  • AJCM
    Options
    Hanging in there! Isn't today the day a few of you weigh in/measure? I check in on Monday. How are you doing Princess? Any changes on the waist measurement?
    :smile: