I want to kill and maybe eat a coworker...

Options
...or at least kill him and take his lunch, you know, whichever.
My coworker just brought in McD's chicken nuggets and despite my rather large lunch, the smell is driving me nuts. I've had to catch myself from bashing in his head from behind and gorging myself of chicken-like nugget shaped sauce reciptecles several times now.

My new lifestyle has been pretty easy up until right now...maybe I'll go punch a whale to take my mind off of it and mark something off my bucket list...unless someone else has a better suggestion.

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Fastfood makes me hurl, so I can't relate.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Maybe he'll let you lick his fingers when he's done.
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The chick who sits opposite me comes to work everyday with a massive carb heavy lunch. She heats up her plate and chows down in front of me day after day...the smells coming off the plate are just divine. When she gets up to put her dishes in the kitchen I get a look at her big fat *kitten*...and then I go back to smiling down at my salad...
  • kristilynne84
    Options
    Hm. I see your dilemma. ;)

Try eating a small piece of dark chocolate. It's way better than McDonald's anyway, sounds so much more "posh", and may take the edge off the junk food craving without a ton of calories... :tongue:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    justifiable homicide. Go for it.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    do it.....no one is looking......
  • maybethistime70
    Options

^this
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Fastfood makes me hurl, so I can't relate.

^^ this
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    even before I was diagnosed diabetic and have been watching what I eat, I never really cared for McDonalds, but for some reason those chicken-esque nuggets are like a siren, calling me to crash myself on the rocks of their golden fried goodness.

Luckily he's done, so I don't have to murder him...yet
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    The chick who sits opposite me comes to work everyday with a massive carb heavy lunch. She heats up her plate and chows down in front of me day after day...the smells coming off the plate are just divine. When she gets up to put her dishes in the kitchen I get a look at her big fat *kitten*...and then I go back to smiling down at my salad...

LMAO ....hilarious and true
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Shhh, shhh...there, there.

Who hurt you, friend?

T_T
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Dip his bits in Honey mustard!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my co-workers placed a Pizza Hut box full of bread sticks on the empty desk next to mine. The guy who put it there is a competitor in the biggest loser challenge with me that we have going here at work. I think it was a boobie trap!!! Too bad for him, I just inhaled them and didnt touch em! He's lucky I didnt touch him...
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! My office had a breakfast spread - in honor of MY birthday - with all KINDS of things that I would never dream of putting into my sacred little body. AND - all this stuff was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR TO MY OFFICE! GRRRRRR! :angry:
  • annahuebscher
    Options

Luckily he's done, so I don't have to murder him...yet

Poor *kitten* doesn't even know his days are numbered....
  • Gmuneyluv2011
    Gmuneyluv2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! If the Italian lady a couple cubes away doesn't hurry up an eat that cannoli I may hurt her! "MMMM this cannoli is great, I can't believe I only brought two." So put the thing in your trap and stop talking about it!!!
  • Skyfire23
    Options

I was going to say something against body snarking, but...what's the point? As long as you're polite to the person herself, you're allowed to think whatever you think.

And to respond to the OP: It is frustrating to smell food that you're not willing to eat. I try to enjoy the smell for it's own sake (easier said than done, I know). Killing your coworker might be satisfying on other levels, though...
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options

ditto^

My assistant has a bowl that is literally bottomless and is filled with kisses and mini snickers and (right now) candy-corn - a personal weakness from earliest childhood. She has a drawer full of cracker sandwiches (peanut butter, cheese, everything). That stuff I manage to leave alone. But some jerk out in the outer office keeps bringing in meatball subs and pizza and spaghetti - and the smell of that reheating makes me crazy.... and suddenly, all that candy on the next desk looks really good. It's a daily purgatory... *sigh*
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol