I want to kill and maybe eat a coworker...

Options

Replies

• Jgomez323
    Options
    Luckily I was moved to the office across the hall, but in my old office a woman that would sit next to me ALWAYS brought delicious smelling lunch. Baked beans, fried chicken, pizza, Chinese... I tried to sit in there and eat my PB&J sandwich but after a few weeks I couldn't do it. I ended up inhaling my sandwich and would go for an hour walk.

Even in the morning I was tortured...I ate my oatmeal at 7am(before work) and I would arrive to work at 8am. As soon as I walked in, the smell of warm pancakes and syrup, breakfast sandwiches, and anything else that I couldn't eat was always there to meet me.

I can see how this can create a bloodlust in anyone looking to lose weight! haha
  • gottaTuscany
    gottaTuscany Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    justifiable homicide. Go for it.

So agree!
  • gottaTuscany
    gottaTuscany Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    God I hate mortals and the wonderful smelling slop they eat, why can't food smell as good as it is for your body. If it is crap for your body it should smell like crap!!!

Amen
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Depending on his size, you might be better off, calorie and fat wise, to eat the fast food. You shold look on the MFP database for 'coworker; first.
  • annehart00
    Options
    If you look at my food diary, you'll see 1 or 2 tater-tots. I take one from my co-worker at breakfast just to satisfy the craving (they smell yummy and look golden crisp). I never buy them myself cause I might toss my healthy meal in favor for them.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Maybe he'll let you lick his fingers when he's done.

That sounds hot!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My one coworker gets Mexican food what seems like every single day. He eats out each day unless we're all having a department lunch. It smells so good and I want some.
  • workoutbarbie29
    workoutbarbie29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    lmao!::laugh:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Just remember, the smell is something some scientist cooked up in New Jersey.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    If someone else in my office offers me some amazing something full of awesomeness, I will re-distribute my weight and sit on them.
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Next time eat some beans a couple hours before lunch and rip the loudest smelliest fart of your life just as she starts to dig in to the McNuggets.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Coworkers meals----
    Breakfast---BIG Breakfast from McDonalds....add whatever....not even sure whats in there...I turn my back.
    Lunch----4 piece white meat from KFC with two sides....not sure what they are
    Afternoon snack....vending machine, chips and candy...with a 20 oz regular coke....

Thats 8:00 to 4:30......seriously..... Whats for dinner?

I am so happy my lifestyle is what it is...yes maybe I drink a beer on Friday nights... and just maybe I have a CUP of gumbo on Sunday....but geez Louise....I am trying !

I don't want to kill her....she is killing herself!

this is actually quite sad. Is she overweight? Please dont tell me she is a 20 something super model
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I'll help you dispose of the evidence
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    My suggestion (because it's what I do): eat really satisfying and filling healthy food (which includes fat!). Then you won't even be interested in the garbage (imo) chicken nuggets.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    yeah the girl at my work brought in 2 of these today, and she offered to buy me one as well (i politely said no, wahhhhh)

1-poutine-1.jpg

and then yesterday she was eating some of this........

nachos.jpg

:grumble:
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    bleeck! "chicken" nuggets= pink slime..gross
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    its been difficult lately as all my *kitten* friends have been tempting me with these yummies knowing that I can't/won't eat it.

Other day we're sitting around the table and one tells me that they got me a donut while they were out to lunch. I was like; "do you want my leg to fall off?"

Then my bosses decide to celebrate my birthday late with cupcakes for the entire office. Seriously, if I didn't love them like mom and dad, they'd be buried in the swamp.

crimeny!

To all the whale punching fans, I'll keep you posted. I've been eyeing this one smug looking *kitten* at the local aquarium for awhile now, and I think today may be his day.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    yeah the girl at my work brought in 2 of these today, and she offered to buy me one as well (i politely said no, wahhhhh)

1-poutine-1.jpg

and then yesterday she was eating some of this........

nachos.jpg

:grumble:

ok.... what is that in the first photo??? and how do you have pictures of your co-worker's food.......
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I think you need to fit in a McD's meal into your plan now and again so you don't feel like you're missing something.
    In my case, I make caloric room for a small shake from Cold Stone Creamery once in a while. Keeps me off the roof. :devil:
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    yanno, what I like to do? go in the bathroom and do a "primal scream". you scream as hard as you can only silently. it usually works for me. OR do some slow breathing, go on a break and walk it off