What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A tattoo to remind me everyday to never take my body for granted after all my hard work ^u^

I like this!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Some MICHAEL KORS jeans :)
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ONE OF EVERYTHING I LIKE!
  • caschw
    caschw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Head to Mexico to the Riviera to an all inclusive resort and sip on coctails on the beach and by the pool.
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    So many good answers here. Sky diving and new handgun are mine.

And of course some nice new cloths. (Going to buy from the CCA until I reach goal.)
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    a sex swing, I would fit in it and it wouldnt break. :blushing:
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to buying a new swimming suit as well. No two peice, but something equally as sexy :)
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A pair of boobs lol
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Brand new wardrobe!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I want to get scuba diving lessons.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I will BUY for myself a new scale. One that doesn't track weight trends or have a digital read out down to the 1/8 pound. A scale that doesn't record body fat % or link up with my MFP profile. I want a normal, regular, boring old scale that tells me whether or not I am succeeding on my maintenance plan.

I will DO for myself is run a marathon. I can't wait.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I want to tone up a little more, get into that size 2 and buy that little black dress that makes the little boys drool.
  • DontWeightStartNow
    Options
    All the macaroni and cheese I can eat in one sitting.
  • Whammers2902
    Options
    A box of cream cakes!
  • sck2008
    Options
    Sexy lingere for the hubby :)

Then a sexy bikini with short cut off shorts and a damn TAN

Then Im gonna get my belly button re-pierced like I had before I was preggers
  • sck2008
    Options
    [LMAO I almost peed my pants!!!! That was an awesome post!

quote]
    a sex swing, I would fit in it and it wouldnt break. :blushing:
    [/quote]
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Because I will have lost 220 pounds by the time I hit my "ideal" weight (per my bariatric surgeon) and have the reconstructive surgery the insurance company deems necessary, what I will buy for myself is the reconstructive surgery I think is necessary (remove all the excess skin the insurance company won't pay for but I want gone) and maybe boobs because at 56, with 4 kids and having lost 129 pounds now, mine are a little deflated shall we say? And I'm expecting as I lose this last 97 pounds, they will be more so. I'd like them to not necessarily be bigger, but fuller, like when I was younger. Make sense? :blushing:

Oh and, be able to wear knee high boots again! Been way to big for those kinds of things for way too long!
  • Beckyloses
    Options
    A fitting wardrobe! And a boob job!
  • cldwyer150
    Options
    When I got with in 2 pounds of my goal weight I booked a trip to Cuba. Heading out next week and packing lots of bikini's!

Yahooooo!
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    clothes and give the old ones to charity...be nice to shop in the normal section
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!