What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I am getting my next tattoo... a shamrock (I'm Irish) with my son's name in it!
  • johannawotton
    Options
    It's a tattoo for me too. : )
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple of things... hip dermals, a belly button piercing, and a pair of Rock Revival or Miss Me jeans.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    New mountain bike. And maybe another tattoo.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    possibly boobs :love:

I hear you.....my solid b cup is gone :(
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    A neopren wetsuit so I can swim outdoors when it's really cold :)

ART_teaser_500.jpg
  • mathteacher2010
    mathteacher2010 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A leather jacket! I've always wanted one, but didn't want to spend the money if it didn't look good, or my size was going to change (up or down)!!!

:glasses:
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Brooklyngurl3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am with you on that one!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Shorts and a cute top (that shows a little stomach) ;)

I also might wanna get a bellypiercing or a tattoo! <3

Oh- and on my way to school I pass this cute little ballerina shop, and ive been drooling at a pair of workout shorts in one of their windows, so Ill be getting that as well!!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    The most awesome pair of skinny jeans I can find :happy:
  • dream92fitness
    Options
    Id buy New makeup to feel more fabulous... and a sexy dress and strut my stuff down main street lol
  • dream92fitness
    Options
    lol get it all girl :D If you haven't forgotten about something in a store thats super cute -its the universes way of saying you're soul mates-
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Do an advanced fitness leaders course so i can help those who are unable to do it alone. There are many in that position 60% of the nation are overweight / obese. Then take them shopping on reaching their goal.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    hmmm...maybe get my belly pierced? a two piece swim suit! or a belly/back tattoo. I am excited thinking of this, cant wait :)
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    An expensive dress or coat or something. Something that you can use (not consume) that will remind you of how hard you worked and make you feel amazing. Check out my blog for motivational images, quotes, recipes, and more! ardorrequiem.tumblr.com !!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i want to go skydiving!!!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought of a this but I would consider getting boobs- since even at my heaviest I didn't have much and now they are (as a friend put it) socks with walnuts in the bottom. So a bikini doesn't hold much appeal to me. I like the idea of going into any department store and buying jeans or a shirt that I have to try on because getting the biggest one and hoping for the best isn't necessary any longer.
  • anniebrox
    Options
    Swimsuit for summer, boots and skinny jeans for next fall.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    A tattoo to remind me everyday to never take my body for granted after all my hard work ^u^
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I plan on changing my hair and buying all new clothes!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!