What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• MarsdenChick
    Options
    Me too! :)
  • roddernation
    roddernation Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A fitted, stylish suit!
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is to get through 30DS. When that happens I'll drop the money for Turbo Fire.

When I reach my goal weight, I'll finally get to wear all those size M strappy tops in my closet that I bought last year thinking I'd eventually maybe hopefully one day fit.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    A fat-suit and then bring out my new body when people least expect it lol
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just walk into a store and buy something off the rack (: I don't care what it is just the fact that I can do it is enough for me
  • devaulr
    devaulr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got married just over 2 years ago. I'm going to hire my wedding photographer and redo our engagement photos.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    A sexy dress something I could never wear at this size..
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    A sports car........Shoot im gonna be fit and mid 40's. I want a convertible sporty car!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    bodyfat estimate from a BodPod, to confirm if goal weight is really the final goal.
  • shawna0704
    Options
    Some sexy thigh high boots!!!! I can barely fit in to most knee high boots at this point. O yeah!!!!!!!!!!
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A pair of boots would be cool but what I really want is to go horseback riding. I was once told that I was too heavy so when I get to my goal weight that will be my reward.
  • jillthrasher
    jillthrasher Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to order a cute dress if I see it in a catalog or online without worrying about how it would look when I try it on.
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would go around Europe for a month!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    A big fat wardrobe and perhaps a boudoir photo shoot.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A nice Va Va Voom dress for my anniversary (like in the $60 to $100 range) that'll make other guys look at my hubby jealous that I'm HIS :D Give me a good feeling of looking totally sexy, and him the awesome feeling of "yea, I have this sexy wife" :D
  • katiedidit1
    katiedidit1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A trip somewhere warm and sunny with a beach! Or really anywhere that I can take a plane so I can enjoy the feel of "fitting" into the seats!
  • xcoyote
    Options
    When I hit my goals I think it will be more so what I will get rid off..

My shirt for at least a month :-P That includes going to work in just a tie!

26 more weeks!!
  • mountainman440
    Options
    a pair of levi jeans.
    :noway:
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    I'm gonna pay for a skydiving trip when I reach mine. I've ALWAYS wanted to skydive but I'm too heavy. My coworkers at my old job just went on a skydiving trip together as a group, saw the pictures on facebook, soooo jealous. I can't wait til it's my turn :)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe.

The first thing I definitely want to buy is a skin tight short dress with some sexy strappy heels.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!