What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• jolieleger
    jolieleger Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New Clothes that i actually wanna wear and not just something that i have to get just cause it fits.
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Colored cloths!!! The bigger I got the more my closet became full with all black clothing! I have one or two Camis in different colors but where it with a black sweatshirt over it. It looks like I go to a funeral everyday.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    For me it's a new hair-do and some new jeans!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sexy black bikini and a pair of thigh high boots.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    A really sexy VS bikini and a pair of Bond Girl knee high boots from John Fluevog
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This may be before my goal BUT I want to get these neon pink workout capri spandex that Target has! I saw them last week and I LOVE them! I would not be comfortable wearing them right now
  • RellaBelle
    RellaBelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    2 half sleeve tattoos, tickets to a Tough Mudder [or other similar] obstacle event and .. of course.. CLOTHES!! One item would be a really nice quality pair of jeans, a pair that makes my butt look phenomenal! lol
  • namari
    namari Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im buying myself a little leather jacket

YES all the ones in my size are horrible (could be my body under the leather though. . . . . .
  • roswyn80
    roswyn80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Some really nice underwear! Even when I was slimmer my boobs were too big for shops like Ann Summers or Victoria's Secret, and finding things in high street shops was a pain, even then!

So yes, fancy knickers and bras, and maybe a nice new suit for work. :)
  • rollergirlstill
    Options
    LOL well i want to go to the spa... and get some yard work done ( wink) never done that before and its on my bucket list
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Lingerie.
  • Raphi_roo
    Options
    Jeans! :) Mine have already started not to fit anymore...
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cashmere bathrobe
  • lexusgirl1
    Options
    Burberry handbag.
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    tattoo on my ribs.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I would hit up Victoria Secret and take my fiance into the bedroom showing off my new found body with confidence!!!!!
  • haku23
    haku23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pretty underwear and Dior perfume.
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    Nice pair of jeans.
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a tank top tucks into a skirt/trouser/jeans and not worry about my flabby upper arms or muffin top.

Nearly there
  • krissycupicake
    Options
    that sounds like one of the most beautiful tattoos I've ever heard of :D Seriously, tattoo's with awesome stories are the best kind <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!