What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• krowanvil
    krowanvil Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A new suit and a sheep skin duster.
  • ezebra82
    ezebra82 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a new tat to celebrate. and an uber cute halloween costume my first thin halloween!
  • bub_snig
    Options
    MY WEDDING DRESS!
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to get my belly button pierced my either life! That is my ultimate goal.

I don't know if I'm getting too old for this, but that's exactly the same as me!! :love:
  • HisangelG
    HisangelG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A sexy negligee and a tankini bathing suit. Skinny jeans.
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    A trip to the Caribbean and a walk on a nude beach!!!

I will meet you in the Caribbean!!!! lol
  • anacat28
    Options
    Nothing. I won't need clothes anymore when I reach goal.

oh my god yes!!!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :laugh: of course a itcy bitcy teeney wheny bikini!!!!!!
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My current dream outfit.. Short shorts, tank top and a cute bra with a pair of boots.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    :laugh: of course a itcy bitcy teeney wheny bikini!!!!!!

'It was an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini
    That she wore for the first time today
    An itsy, bitsy, teentie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini
    So in the locker she wanted to stay
    Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more'

Couldn't resist
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thats a good question, i didnt think about so far......
    finally some sexy jeans the fits me!!!! i didnt wear jeans since 15yrs so yes some sexy jeans!!!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I will change all my wardrobe one I'm at my goal, coz for now I don't need anything I have clothes size 10 and 12 some size 8 Uk so im sorted for now :) but the main buy will get a holiday at the beach where I could show off my body :))
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I would like to get a tattoo on my ribs (OW) and a nice swimsuit to flaunt it in the summer. And maybe a VS sports bra.
  • Jade021996
    Options
    CLOTHES! ENOUGH OF THESE BAGGY TSHIRTS!
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Knee high boots that would actually fit my calf and look awesome!!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I have a 2-piece swimsuit that I've never worn that I would DEFINITELY take a picture in & pose for no particular reason except that I'm happy with myself :smile: I also have a dress, the most beautiful dress that I've ever seen, that is a tight fit -- I'm determined to wear it as soon as possible & maintain wearing it for the rest of my life . . . at least until I get pregnant in 10 years, once I work that off, THEN for the rest of my life :laugh:
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A bathing suit but not a 2 piece i personally think they are really ugly im going to buy myself a sexy monokini style bathing suit yes its a one piece but the stomach will still be somewhat exposed with sexy cut outs on the side :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I am gonna get my bellybutton re-pierced. I had it done a while ago but could never show it off cause my stomach wasn't the way I wanted it, then I kept losing the balls off the top of the rings and it grew over. So once my stomach is where I want it to be I will be getting it re-pierced so I can show it off this time!
  • Yolashima
    Options
    My list would be endless. probable anything possible. For now however I'd be happy to get into a nice sexy skinny trousers :)
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    little black dress
    after maintaining for a year; a tummy tuck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!