What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• BlueJue2
    Options
    The world will be my oyster. My husband is already so pleased and when I get to goal, I am sure he will go to the ends of the world to get whatever I want. Okay, maybe a new diamond?
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Skinny jeans and riding boots. :bigsmile:
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Fitted tops.

And I'll ceremoniously burn all my old baggy-stomached ones whilst cackling like a witch.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a sexy nightgown! those made with tulle and lace you know :P that's one thing I never thought I would ever get to wear and I want to wear one before my youth ends!

oh! I'll also buy a bikini for next summer if I don't have much extra skin hanging from my ex belly pouch XD
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    possibly boobs :love:
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    A new tattoo (can't wait!) and a new bikini for my hols next year :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Some jewellery
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    A shiny new sports car - 3 pds away from goal - could not wait . . . so I went shopping.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Since I have had to buy new clothes as I am going along it insn't really clothes. My first goal was when I lost 50lbs I was going to buy a Louis Vuitton purse, which I will be buying next week!!

My next goal now is to get to the 120lbs lost and I haven't figured out what that reward will be yet, but I am sure going to make it a good one (even better than a Louis Vuitton)!
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I want to buy one of those tight swim suits that decrease resistance when I swim laps...and if you're in shape...look great on you.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of Tomato Red Chuck Taylor Converse when I reached my goal 2 months ago!
  • Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A new Mulberry bag, I have the Roxy and love it but I need a lighter one for work. I would proberly invest in a over sized chocolate Alexa satchel and I would also like some new clothes so I would take a trip to Bicester :-P
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A little black dress.....I have always wanted to look good in a little black dress :D
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A tattoo! That's my big reward I'm looking forward to! I also am looking forward to throwing out my "fat" clothes so I won't have the option or money to get big again. :)

This is my goal too! The woman I like to go to has like a 3 month waiting list so I get to make my appointment when I'm 10 - 15 lbs away from my goal then I get to make my appointment, then I have to lose the rest to go through with it. It'll look better on a more slender arm anyway. :)
  • ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Skinny Jeans, a tattoo on my side that I have always wanted and my first bikini to show it off. Motivation, Motivation!!!!
  • shianneerin
    Options
    My weddng dress and a bikini. :)
  • 1sophiesophie
    1sophiesophie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    A QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE MEAL

(Did I just say that out loud?)
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    A horse - although I'd have it now, it would help me exercise! lol
  • mrsimon302
    mrsimon302 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    what i want cannot be bought lol
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    PURPLE NIKE AIRMAX
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!