What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    l would like to go horse back riding again in the UK they won't let you unitl you are under 200lb

I live in the US now not sure what the rule is here.
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    I actually feel stupid for wanting this to be the first thing I buy...

But I want to get:
    plain white fitted tank top
    a sexy pair of jeans
    at least a medium sized brown belt with a big 'ole country belt buckle on it.

I want to be able to pull off the "simple country girl" look...and not in the +size version for once! :wink:

^^^This times infinity^^^^
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of goals at different landmarks. For instance, 100lb loss gets me a tattoo I've wanted on my ribs.
    My ultimate goal?
    A trip to Vegas. I've never been and I don't want to go and be the fat chick. I want to go and be able to drink and keep up with people and do all that walking and be ok. And look hot while doing it!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo! I've been waiting forever to get one and I think that it will be the best present to myself!!

This is what I want! But I want on my side torso so refuse to get it until I have a flat belly and can show it off in a bikini :)
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If I could afford it, a few nips and tucks to get rid of all the extra skin!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I won't need clothes anymore when I reach goal.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I intend to go abroad, which I don't do very often at all, when I reach my goal weight ... maybe somewhere sunny with a beach and obviously there would be some holiday clothes shopping involved :) I'm excited just talking about it X)>
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Some boots that currently don't fit my calf!
    ditto! i have the widest calves and i really love riding boots :(
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    If I could afford it, a few nips and tucks to get rid of all the extra skin!
    this too :-/
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a cruise ticket when I reach my goal.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    A three piece suit
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    Well...I don't think I would buy a swimsuit...my self esteem took a HUGE hit being obese for so many years. I think I will be buying really nice tight fitting jeans (that is IF my belly fat isn't too gross...hoping by losing this much weight my *flab* isn't hanging out and still there...seriously.)
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I have a closet full of amazing clothes that I can't (and haven't) been able to wear since before I got pregnant. I look forward to sporting those.

But the one thing I'd love to have (and look good in) a monokini... white with some kind of bling.. yep. Looking forward to that too...
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going on a trip for our 10 year so truly the reward is just looking amazing for that. I am however getting a tattoo at goal, although the tattoo itself is not weight loss related, I just wanted to wait until I was in great shape! :)
  • kuiboop
    kuiboop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tattoo and tweed jacket
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I really want to be 150 by December 14. That is not my end goal, but I want to loose that amount by then for a wedding I am going to. I got married n June and was mortified my dress was size 16. I cant wait to see what size I ll be by then for the wedding. Overall my goal is 140 maybe 130ish. We have a few wedding to go to in the next year so I am looking forward to buying a new dress for one next september and hopefuly reach my goal weight by then
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I actually feel stupid for wanting this to be the first thing I buy...

But I want to get:
    plain white fitted tank top
    a sexy pair of jeans
    at least a medium sized brown belt with a big 'ole country belt buckle on it.

I want to be able to pull off the "simple country girl" look...and not in the +size version for once! :wink:

I like this... it means osmething to you, so dont feel stupid for.....simple and nice :)
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    a big red lol
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I really want to be 150 by December 14. That is not my end goal, but I want to loose that amount by then for a wedding I am going to. I got married n June and was mortified my dress was size 16. I cant wait to see what size I ll be by then for the wedding. Overall my goal is 140 maybe 130ish. We have a few wedding to go to in the next year so I am looking forward to buying a new dress for one next september and hopefuly reach my goal weight by then

Niceee... thats near my goal as well...keep at it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!