What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• Almodis
    Options
    There is a long dress at this shop that I like, all black, sleeveless sheath, with sequins in a geometrical pattern in fuchsia, purple and pink. Very classy and sexy and right now it is two sizes too small.
  • TashaLou29
    TashaLou29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tattoo proverbs 31:25 on my side. Boots that fit my calf :)
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I would buy something for my girlfriend from 3Wishes.Com.. so I can enjoy it too.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Something wonderful for my hubby and children--ESPECIALLY my wonderful handsome husband, as he has been so long suffering thru my weight-gain and his totally unconditional and non-judgemental love, patience and support of me thru the years--slimhood to fatdom--he's loved me and treated me like a queen, just like he did when I was a size 0 a million years ago. Yep, that's what I'll buy when I reach my goal...Something ultra special for my "boyfriend-hubby" and something terrific for the children too!

Something tremendous for them, because as I go thru this journey, they too are going thru it too (even though they are ALL slim and trim), they put up with my "weird" foods and drinks and have gone along with my "clean" eating and drinking and new lifestyle without ANY complaints at all.

For myself? I'll buy myself two super beautiful picture frames and keep pics of my before and after pics and hang them up somewhere where I can see them all the time and REMEMBER NOT TO EVER GO BACK to my old lifestyle that got me fat and unhealthy looking and feeling!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I won't need clothes anymore when I reach goal.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • clicker_70
    Options
    Some small jeans that make my *kitten* look good.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Some boots that currently don't fit my calf!

....and they're going to be black and sassy!
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have a closet full of beautiful clothes so, not a thing.........................Okay maybe some new jeans.....
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I already bought my swimsuit I want to wear. Then I want to have a photo shoot and take a picture that is remininscent of Janet Jackon wearing a red and white/American flag swimust with the jeans open exposing the bottom of the suit. That and the one with the guy holding her breasts. Haha, LOL! Seriously. Except I better find someone I feel comfortable with doing that shoot! I have both pics hanging up as motivation.

That is awesome! I'd love to be able to fit a skimpy outfit and have a photo shoot lol. As for the boobie Janet-style shot, it might help if you have a gay friend do the holding up of the "girls"
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I've already bought my goal dress.

When I get there I'm buying myself a diamond ring. To remind me that I'm worth the effort.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    1. A smoking hot little RED dress.
    2. A white article of clothing (dress, pants, bikini, etc) that I can confidently wear around my @$$.
    3. Thigh highs I can wear without making myself a potential candidate for amputation.
    4. Short shorts.
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I dont need to buy anything i have all these cute shorts and jeans and tops from my thin days when i was a size 3-5 and im getting back into them! But i am going out to buy myself that bikini you see in my weight tracker cause wow that is a sexy look i want!!!
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    my 5th tattoo on my back
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Maxi Dress!!!!!!!!!!! a long one with my arms out :bigsmile:
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I want to get a boob job. forreal.
  • hiddenhappiness
    Options
    bikini time yupp
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    A hot fitted leather jacket
    Jeans (I have been wearing yoga pants for 4+ years)
    Tall leather boots
    Sexy tops (button down and or non stretchy- no more stretchy unless it is form fitting)
    Basically lots of new awesome clothes.

And-
    A tattoo. I don't have any, but my mother is an artist, and I just love her to pieces. She made this beautiful negative space study of poppy flowers, buds and pods, and I want it on my body. <3 I haven't decided where to get it- I am thinking upper arm... maybe down my side, or my back...????

TATTOO_zps72b10532.jpeg
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Tattoo proverbs 31:25 on my side. Boots that fit my calf :)

"She is clothed with strength and dignity;
    she can laugh at the days to come."

Most excellent.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    A couple of tattoos
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    This will sound weird but there is a really nice chair I love from Ikea. Its simple but absolutely insanely comfortable and I would sit in it every day (after training of course) with my Kindle in front of the fire.... Its fairly expensive for what it is but thats my treat.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30126569/

I could get it no matter what size I am but im not getting it until i reach goal as its a luxury rather than necessity.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!