Charlie's friends emergency communications headquarters

Options

Replies

• mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, I was getting fitted for new running shoes. What'd I miss? *looks around*

Were your shoes.....$150.00?

They were $130 of amazing comfy-ness and awesome color scheme.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, I was getting fitted for new running shoes. What'd I miss? *looks around*

But.....you could have got a pair at the thrift shop for $10.00. Shameful! I am sure they would have been just as comfortable.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    there's more snacks? I thought Cape ate all the punch and pie already
  • mbajrami
    Options

Same here, but not because of shoes, just because. I expected a headquarters to have snacks...are there snacks?

Charlie promised beans!

Your right, I did!

No need to fulfill your promise, I am not a fan of beans, unless they are jelly beans.
  • Charlie003
    Options

Same here, but not because of shoes, just because. I expected a headquarters to have snacks...are there snacks?

Charlie promised beans!

Your right, I did!

No need to fulfill your promise, I am not a fan of beans, unless they are jelly beans.

Jelly Beans..........dooooonuts
  • mbajrami
    Options

But.....you could have got a pair at the thrift shop for $10.00. Shameful! I am sure they would have been just as comfortable.

Well, the $90 ones I bought previously hurt my wittle toesies so I say $10 running shoes would have probably caught my feet on fire. No one likes charred toes. I even went to a legit running store and was like, PAMPER ME, *****ES! Then I picked up my packet for a 10K I'm running on Saturday. I hope I live.
  • Charlie003
    Options

Well, the $90 ones I bought previously hurt my wittle toesies so I say $10 running shoes would have probably caught my feet on fire. No one likes charred toes. I even went to a legit running store and was like, PAMPER ME, *****ES! Then I picked up my packet for a 10K I'm running on Saturday. I hope I live.

You will live.
  • Charlie003
    Options

• Charlie003
    Options

i love you
    you love me
    we're a happy family
    with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
    wont you say you love me too!

i love you
    you love me
    we're best friends as friends should be
  • mbajrami
    Options

i love you
    you love me
    we're a happy family

i love you
    you love me
    we're best friends as friends should be

OMG I am going to have nightmares now. That big, purple biotch haunts me.
  • mbajrami
    Options
    So what is going on with the news feed? I wasn't been able to be on much (at all) this morning.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    So what is going on with the news feed? I wasn't been able to be on much (at all) this morning.

It has been down all day.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

It has been down all day.

it sucks pickles
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    My newsfeed has worked sporadically...down again! WTF....

Will life as we know it end if the newsfeed doesn't come back?
  • Charlie003
    Options

Snuggle something soft and furry, you will feel better.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I think it has been up and down since late last night. I have many overseas friends that will post thorughout (my) night and there was only a couple posts on my news feed this morning and those have all been from my local friends.
  • mbajrami
    Options
    Hmmm. WHeird.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't enjoy the lack of newsfeed, not one bit. I'm a sad creature of sadness today, despite my damn grinny avatar. *rushes to change it*
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Snuggle something soft and furry, you will feel better.

Charlie, you're furry, get over here now!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I feel really discluded from this cool kids club..story of my life.

cOOL KIDS........Where!?!