Replies

• retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bump
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    hey guys! so i just talked to dh on the phone, and he said the reporter called him today and they set up a time to come and shoot us for feb. 7! :noway:

So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear the final product! You guys rock!

I'm leaving work now and going on our second day without power at homw so needless to say .....no mfp tonight. Will check in tomorrow.

:drinker: :drinker:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Soccer games tonight. Eating a quick bowl of cereal now, even though I'm not really hungry. Won't be home for at least 4 hours and I refuse to eat consession stand crud. Thursday will be a repeat. Saturday is a tournament and it looks like we'll be there all day long. Need to plan for that one so I don't get stuck.

Beth and Batman- can't wait to see your news clip!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    hey everyone--

Pardon the post and run again tonight-- crazy day today. Rebekah had a basketball game-- or should I say "rugby match--" freaking refs. :noway: They didn't call any fouls-- we were visitors, so naturally the home team were hacking away like crazy, and bumping-- it was ridiculous.

Batman and Beth-- this is just way too cool, my friends--

Tammy-- hi back!

Roni-- scripture says, "Faithful are the wounds of a friend." It will work out, eventually--

Lori-- way to be proactive on the concession stand food.

Need to scoot for now-- Jeannie, prayers for your boo-boo throat.

Shuntae, Sam, Donna, Tanya, Sara, Sara, Audrey, Leslie, Jan et. al. -- later, my peeps!

1200 calories on the nose today, pre-exercise-- not too bad.

Later!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,936 Member
    Options
    Jeannie - How are you feeling?

Marla - I hated playing in those games.

Roni - (((Roni))) Fights with our bff's are the worst. It'll be better soon.

Watching BL. Adjusted my diary. Feeling really good about the scale tomorrow. Hope I still feel that way in the morning. Finishing some water.

Nite!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    not sure what my scale shall behold tomorrow-- as of this morning, I was the same as last weigh-in, which is 2 pounds up from mid-week-- but, you know, whatever.

I'm in a bad place these days-- hangin' in-- but really just down about what life is dealing. Can't rag here too much-- so much is personal and private-- but, real quickly-- prayer request-- if you could all please pray for employment for the hubs. I never, ever, ever ask for prayer for such things-- believing that my sovereign God knows all I need, so why bother asking-- but, truth be told, I'm beyond nutty desperate about it. So, I figured, what the heck-- couldn't hurt, right?

That is all-- need to shut it and scoot--

Later, my peeps-- boring typing awaits.
  • 72lori
    Options
    not sure what my scale shall behold tomorrow-- as of this morning, I was the same as last weigh-in, which is 2 pounds up from mid-week-- but, you know, whatever.

I'm in a bad place these days-- hangin' in-- but really just down about what life is dealing. Can't rag here too much-- so much is personal and private-- but, real quickly-- prayer request-- if you could all please pray for employment for the hubs. I never, ever, ever ask for prayer for such things-- believing that my sovereign God knows all I need, so why bother asking-- but, truth be told, I'm beyond nutty desperate about it. So, I figured, what the heck-- couldn't hurt, right?

That is all-- need to shut it and scoot--

Later, my peeps-- boring typing awaits.

Done. Hugs my friend. I can't even imagine the stress and worry all that must bring. As much as deployments stink, I thank my lucky stars often that the military is job stability, benefits that are incredibly good and pay that isn't going to make us rich, but we can certainly live well off of. Truly, I am thankful.
  • 72lori
    Options
    We just got the schedule for our soccer tournament on Saturday. Oh boy. 7 games between DS and DD. 45 minutes from our house. 9:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 3:00, 4:00, 6:00. It's making me tired just thinking of it. Then we have our other 2 DS's, one of which has a birthday party that I don't know how he's getting to and neither of which are going to be happy spending 10 hours at the soccer field.

We may need to divide and conquer to get through this one. I like to be at everything and I don't like to miss, but I think this is an exception.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Week 4 link!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78574-black-team-challenge-week-4

Need to get caught up but it will have to wait. =-( Gotta be up early for a long drive to NY.

Have a good night all!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    tag