**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    can I say boobs? now go back to your running talk. Just needed to break that up.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    CAN I SAY CHODE? I love that word.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    can I say boobs? now go back to your running talk. Just needed to break that up.

Haha, Deter is that you?
  • bigphatcat
    I was thinking of posting a topic...."Do you measure your banana?" What do you think? Should I shouldn't I?
  • Tuesdays and Thursday I run on the treadmill but Saturday I run outside. I find the treadmill pushes me a little more when I am trying to build up endurance. I'm going to catch up to you Dawn! And then we can compete for times! You down?
  • I was thinking of posting a topic...."Do you measure your banana?" What do you think? Should I shouldn't I?

Are we taking bets on how long this would last before being locked?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Tuesdays and Thursday I run on the treadmill but Saturday I run outside. I find the treadmill pushes me a little more when I am trying to build up endurance. I'm going to catch up to you Dawn! And then we can compete for times! You down?

I will compete with distances with you, but not times. Don't you know I am sllloooowwww runner? LOL Dudes naturally run faster then chics anyways, not fair, right?
  • bigphatcat
    I was thinking of posting a topic...."Do you measure your banana?" What do you think? Should I shouldn't I?

hehe...why would it get locked...if you log bananas they are all different sizes?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member

is it not a valid question? they say a medium banana is about 6" or whatever.... i wonder if anyone actually does measure their banana's...
  • I actually did this morning... measured my banana.

All I am hearing Dawn is excuses...is that what you want?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I actually did this morning... measured my banana.

All I am hearing Dawn is excuses...is that what you want?

Imma kick your *kitten*...K?
  • I'll just tie you up...then what?!?
  • I was thinking of posting a topic...."Do you measure your banana?" What do you think? Should I shouldn't I?

hehe...why would it get locked...if you log bananas they are all different sizes?

Aren't some people sensitive about the size of their bananas?
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Bananas or zuccinnis?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I'll just tie you up...then what?!?

Men run faster than women out of biological reasons, it's not just an excuse.. It's a fact.. K? Now that I got that out of the way.... What is this about tieing me up? :blushing:
  • bigphatcat

sure...but do they have to answer it?
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    chains or rope?

sure...but do they have to answer it?

Wouldn't they feel obligated to do so? And then wouldn't they feel badly when their banana didn't stack up to the rest?
  • Well I know how much you like to be on top..when running. So I figured if I tie you up I can be on top....when running. You know?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Well I know how much you like to be on top..when running. So I figured if I tie you up I can be on top....when running. You know?

If I say you'll have to catch me first, will that help with your speed work?