**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Do you know I haven't been to the Doc for 3 years? Probably should make an appt, huh?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    do you think he would be pleased with your progress?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Since the last time I went was a post pregnancy appt from having my son, do you think they would even recognize me?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    i have another hour to go until lunch time.

however im not hungry as of yet ha ha.... I have salsa chicken cooking in the slow cooker for tonght when i get home. Have any of you made it before? its so good.

Do you care to share the recipe?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know I haven't been to the Doc for 3 years? Probably should make an appt, huh?

Oh my goodness!! What are you thinking? We should go once a year, at least for a check up.

Shame on you too Greg!!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment next month....Happy SoCo?....lol...just like a 2nd wife...lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Isn't my annual healthcare assessment at work enough? It pretty much covers everything, excluding the good old feet in the straps, ya know?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    I have an appointment next month....Happy SoCo?....lol...just like a 2nd wife...lol

Yes!! Isn't that what I'm here for?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Isn't my annual healthcare assessment at work enough? It pretty much covers everything, excluding the good old feet in the straps, ya know?

Well you know that can't be left out, right? Gotta love the feet in the straps.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    I know you're right, but can I just pretend that I don't know any better? :ohwell:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice if they found a way to make it more pleasant?

Reminds me of the episode of The Nanny when they think the daughter is prego and Fran is actually the one who is prego.
    That would be cool to have a doctor's office like that. I don't know that I could handle that doctor though.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i have another hour to go until lunch time.

however im not hungry as of yet ha ha.... I have salsa chicken cooking in the slow cooker for tonght when i get home. Have any of you made it before? its so good.

Do you care to share the recipe?

chicken breast or chicken thighs in the slow cooker with 1c corn (frozen or canned) 1c black beans and about 1c or 1.5 c salsa cook on low for 8 hrs

Serve over brown rice

Easy peasy?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know how wonderful that sounds? Thanks!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    its super easy and delicious i prefer to use chicken thighs because the meat literally falls off the bones that way.

Are you going to try it?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    do you believe that, i will try it ???
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Jessy can you use any chicken parts or a whole chicken to make salsa chicken ???
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Oh yummy, do you have any other great recipe ideas?
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Yes...Does anybody else have any yummy recipes ???
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Am I the first to say good morning today?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Where is everyone?

I was wondering if any of you have used quinoa, and would care to share what you put in it?