Hey guys please pick them weights up! 200 day progress!

Options
13»

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Nice ink too :flowerforyou:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    WOW check that body!! big congrats
  • _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    god DAMN! ;) looking good!
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    thumbs up from me! You look great!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • reshapinrose
    Options
    Bump :blushing:
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    ****FIX NAME : Hey EVERBODY please pick them weights up! 200 day progress! **** Sorry about that ladies ;-)
    I spent the last few years drinking, eating what ever I want and just all around being lazy and it caught up to me! AT one point I hit about 200 lbs and I never thought I could lose it.Then decided to quit smoking, starting eating right and doing a lot of cardio since joining mfp. Then decided why just get skinny? I want to look good again and get in shape so started lifting 5 days a week different body parts everyday and still do some cardio about 4 days a week. ( Also I see so many people losing 3-4 lbs a week which can be great but if you are lifting and eating right it may be a little much I have been shooting for 1 lb a week at most and am currently eating right under maintenance) Well here is 200 days on MFP and 3 - 8 week routines of lifting at the gym ..

I am very proud but at the same time very ashamed of these before pics!
    BEFORE
    45391_431001568515_6989092_n.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg

NOW
    65756.jpg
    rdfhr.jpg
    gfhj_zps8476a8b8.jpg
    and of course my profile pic ..

Thank you all of my friends and anybody who has posted helpful info on the forums. I hope this will help motivate at least one person. I will continue to work hard and post something a lot better in the future. WEIGHTS ARE YOUR FRIEND ;-)
    you look amazing , my partner goes to gym a few times a week does cardio nd heavy weights and just in about a year lost around 8 kg, he still drinking but no where near as much as before but he don't want give up his food, I'm eating healty myself but failing make him to eat same, I wish I could make him understand how much could change I such a little time if he would start eating right foods for building muscule.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you must be so proud!!
  • TheNovusVita
    Options
    Great stuff mate, inspired me to keep on track, was starting to drift a little!

Grats on the transformation!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    ****FIX NAME : Hey EVERBODY please pick them weights up! 200 day progress! **** Sorry about that ladies ;-)
    I spent the last few years drinking, eating what ever I want and just all around being lazy and it caught up to me! AT one point I hit about 200 lbs and I never thought I could lose it.Then decided to quit smoking, starting eating right and doing a lot of cardio since joining mfp. Then decided why just get skinny? I want to look good again and get in shape so started lifting 5 days a week different body parts everyday and still do some cardio about 4 days a week. ( Also I see so many people losing 3-4 lbs a week which can be great but if you are lifting and eating right it may be a little much I have been shooting for 1 lb a week at most and am currently eating right under maintenance) Well here is 200 days on MFP and 3 - 8 week routines of lifting at the gym ..

I am very proud but at the same time very ashamed of these before pics!
    BEFORE
    45391_431001568515_6989092_n.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg

NOW
    65756.jpg
    rdfhr.jpg
    gfhj_zps8476a8b8.jpg
    and of course my profile pic ..

Thank you all of my friends and anybody who has posted helpful info on the forums. I hope this will help motivate at least one person. I will continue to work hard and post something a lot better in the future. WEIGHTS ARE YOUR FRIEND ;-)
    you look amazing , my partner goes to gym a few times a week does cardio nd heavy weights and just in about a year lost around 8 kg, he still drinking but no where near as much as before but he don't want give up his food, I'm eating healty myself but failing make him to eat same, I wish I could make him understand how much could change I such a little time if he would start eating right foods for building muscule.

Well I do normally go out once a week and have a few drinks, I am sure it isn't helping but hasn't seemed to do much harm while losing weight. Diet is more important then anything with weight loss and muscle growth, just hard to stick to a steady diet unless you are extremely dedicated and know it can take a long time to reach your goals.
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    dangggggggggggggggg sexy !
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaaa:noway: ?! Great work!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Can I be your friend? :) Im still learning and getting introduced to lifting stuff and the only thing Ive gotten any kind of routine on is deadlifts and I want to change that. But Im trying!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    That is impressive. Nice work!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    well, u know i added you for that profile pic right?! lol! im impressed at how far youve come! thats amazing! i had no real idea because ive never seen a 'before' pic of you, f*** yeah! keep it up! xo
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are ripped. I guess I need to start lifting.
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Excellent advice, and even better results - thanks for my morning eye candy. Always good to get this kind of candy on Halloween!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!