• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You're an evil, evil person.

I like that.

LOL Thx.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Okay, not that I am a Krispy Kreme freak or anything like that, but trust me, you can definitely tell a difference between a fresh doughnut and even one that is a couple days old. A fresh one is smooth, while one that is older has cracked glaze. I definitely would have gone for the doughnuts, especially given their fresh appearance, despite what you said about them being stale. One bite would tell me that they weren't stale!
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Honestly, after finding out that they had made bets behind my back.....I probably would've done the same thing. At least you were courteous enough to also provide fruit (which of course, no one ate). I probably would've taken 1 donut and 2 peaches. Why? I loves peaches. I don't like donuts so much, but I will eat them on occasion. But the peaches? OMNOMNOM!
  • jojojo909090
    jojojo909090 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I got one of my clients to institute a staff fruit basket (free) in the lunch room and the staff just love it! Gets stocked up daily, and come lunch time half of the them are off running or working out. It can become part of a company culture if you are lucky. Hardly ever see take away food, and the guys sit there and talk abut what they have been cooking. Seriously impressed.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Honestly, after finding out that they had made bets behind my back.....I probably would've done the same thing. At least you were courteous enough to also provide fruit (which of course, no one ate). I probably would've taken 1 donut and 2 peaches. Why? I loves peaches. I don't like donuts so much, but I will eat them on occasion. But the peaches? OMNOMNOM!

Well my story may have been a little misleading. I only purchased peaches for me. I am a little selfish when it comes to my peaches. The fruit basket only had apples, bananas, oranges, pears, plums and nectarines. Sorry for leaving that out. :-/
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I got one of my clients to institute a staff fruit basket (free) in the lunch room and the staff just love it! Gets stocked up daily, and come lunch time half of the them are off running or working out. It can become part of a company culture if you are lucky. Hardly ever see take away food, and the guys sit there and talk abut what they have been cooking. Seriously impressed.

Thats awesome.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    why doesn't mike do a blog?

AND pics of said doughnuts in blog
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious lol You get a gold star for that one.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I suppose there is a certain benefit to working in the health care industry...it's the only work I've done that I don't get yanked on for my eating habits, good or not so good.

Office jobs, geesh...nothing like being told "You eat way too healthy," for bringing in leftovers. I usually just reply "I love to cook and eat my own cooking."

Love the rant.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    why doesn't mike do a blog?

AND pics of said doughnuts in blog

I have one but have not done it in a while. I may start back.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    This is hilarious lol You get a gold star for that one.

Thank You. Ill give you 2.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I suppose there is a certain benefit to working in the health care industry...it's the only work I've done that I don't get yanked on for my eating habits, good or not so good.

Office jobs, geesh...nothing like being told "You eat way too healthy," for bringing in leftovers. I usually just reply "I love to cook and eat my own cooking."

Love the rant.

Thanks.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    This was a great read! Tells a LOT about HUMAN Nature...BOTH SIDES, which end up being more similar than different. I guess it is TRUE, "What Goes Around, Comes Around." I KNOW YOU Hope Karma is Done!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Bruh, you're a 'monocle and a white Persian cat' away from being an old-school James Bond super-villian! :glasses:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Bruh, you're a 'monocle and a white Persian cat' away from being an old-school James Bond super-villian! :glasses:

Haha