Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Replies

• Like many of us, I've dieted on and off. Sometimes maintaining it for awhile but always wind right back up again. This time I'm not doing one of these fad diets like Weight Watchers or South Beach where I'm not learning how to eat everyday in real life. I've gotta learn how to make the right choices, even when I go out to dinner (which my husband and I do once a week), go to parties, or on holidays.

I love the enthusiasm from everyone and I'd love to have you as friends and be a member of a group! Thanks for inspiring me today :-)

Race you to the finish line! :P
  • I'm in!
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness
  • This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

As awesome as that sounds! Some guys may want to join the group so it has to be a guy-friendly name!
  • JulesAtkinson1
    This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

As awesome as that sounds! Some guys may want to join the group so it has to be a guy-friendly name!

Good point. Back to the proverbial drawing board. :yawn:
  • LOVE this group - you guys are awesome! Pick me, pick me! I wanna join! ;P
    Seriously though, I could use some good motivators. I have a few MFP friends and they are great... but I need some honest, funny people to help me through this journey. Second time around for me too - lost weight @ 6months ago, gained it back. Hoping this time will be different!!

Stop hoping. Start believing, 'cause this time IS going to be different.

I CHOOSE YOU!

*fist pump* YESSSSSSS!! :bigsmile:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Needs a funny, whitty, honest group name. hummmmmmmmm ......

Instead of X Men

WE CAN BE THE XL-MEN ha..

I'm not having a sex change.
  • This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

Good point. Back to the proverbial drawing board. :yawn:

What do you think of The Slimsons hahaha

homer-skinny_o_152651.jpg
  • Needs a funny, whitty, honest group name. hummmmmmmmm ......

Instead of X Men

WE CAN BE THE XL-MEN ha..

I'm not having a sex change.

Sorry but it's a requirement :P

I'm just kidding.

Or am I....
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    sounds like we need a name.

Revengers ASSEMBLE!

I like it! I like it!

Or "Mission Slimpossible"

OR "No Mo Junk in da Trunk"

The possibilities are endless!

We should totally wear capes when we exercise.

Instead of Revengers - I like Re-Avengers...I don't know but it sounded good in my head...lol

ETA: Never mind - I like the 2 suggestions you made the best so far especially Mission Slimpossible - Love it!! :laugh:
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Can I join? I'm on round two after many, many false starts in between. Did well first time, gained most back...don't want to do that again...
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

Sweet, read through all 3 pages hoping to find where it said dudes could join! Am I the first guy to request group membership status? Could be like a Charlie's Angels thing goin on!
  • Can I join? I'm on round two after many, many false starts in between. Did well first time, gained most back...don't want to do that again...

You're in! Once I decide on a name I'll make the group and post it on this forum for everyone to join.
  • JulesAtkinson1
    Well, since I'm NOT doing what I'm supposed to be doing today...another brainstorm (she says with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek)...

W work

A achieves

R results

ehh...kind of sounds like an acronym you'd find at a Tony Robbins seminar. :huh: I give up.
    Mission Slimpossible sounds good to me.
    As long as I get to be a "Slimette". :bigsmile:
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

Sweet, read through all 3 pages hoping to find where it said dudes could join! Am I the first guy to request group membership status? Could be like a Charlie's Angels thing goin on!

I love Charlie's Angels!!!!
  • Well, since I'm NOT doing what I'm supposed to be doing today...another brainstorm (she says with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek)...

W work

A achieves

R results

ehh...kind of sounds like an acronym you'd find at a Tony Robbins seminar. :huh: I give up.
    Mission Slimpossible sounds good to me.
    As long as I get to be a "Slimette". :bigsmile:

I like WAR! (that came out wrong. Don't hurt me) hehe
  • I did the exact same thing...I lost 70 lbs before but then my grandfather died (who was like my dad) and didn't feel motivated any more...I gained it all back, so before I started trying again I had to delete all my old stuff. It would have looked horrible otherwise xD
  • I did the exact same thing...I lost 70 lbs before but then my grandfather died (who was like my dad) and didn't feel motivated any more...I gained it all back, so before I started trying again I had to delete all my old stuff. It would have looked horrible otherwise xD

You're gonna lose that 70lbs again!!! You just wait!!!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    every name i think of has bad words.

whatever we pick, it needs to be BADA$$.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    I'm on retry #ICan'tEvenCountThatHigh and this sounds like the perfect place for me. :flowerforyou: