Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Options

Replies

• scs317
    scs317 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in. I had an account on another site but deleted it after I lost weight then gained it all plus more back. I need someone to support and occasionally kick me in the *kitten*! I went way off the rails last winter and now am aiming for 20 pounds to lose. I want to fit back into my nice suits for work!! And not be exhausted ALL THE TIME. So, here I go for the second time (well might be more then the second time) all that matters is this time NOW.
  • Laura01LLP
    Options
    This is hilarious! I'm all for the capes!! Super heroes away! Every little bit helps, right? Anyone feel free to add me.
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going to go get my cape out of storage...
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread and potential group. I suggest that in addition to a name it could use a motto. One that came to my mind:

"Never give up, never give up!!"
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

As awesome as that sounds! Some guys may want to join the group so it has to be a guy-friendly name!

Good point. Back to the proverbial drawing board. :yawn:

What do you think of The Slimsons hahaha

homer-skinny_o_152651.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!
    Actually, I'd kind of like to do that same thing sometimes....think it would work????
  • briehill
    Options
    Count me in. Didn't delete my account but I'm on round 3 of trying to be good again and I need to loose a LOT of weight so anything to keep me going while I try. Sounds like the group would be fun.
  • funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    I want in!!! But I learned on the incredible that the cape is a supper heroes demise. NO CAPES ON TREADMILLS ;)
  • every name i think of has bad words.

whatever we pick, it needs to be BADA$$.

Well something needs to be decided because I want this group NOW! :D

Maybe I should make a poll.....
  • I'm in. I had an account on another site but deleted it after I lost weight then gained it all plus more back. I need someone to support and occasionally kick me in the *kitten*! I went way off the rails last winter and now am aiming for 20 pounds to lose. I want to fit back into my nice suits for work!! And not be exhausted ALL THE TIME. So, here I go for the second time (well might be more then the second time) all that matters is this time NOW.

I'd be honoured to kick your *kitten*.
  • This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

As awesome as that sounds! Some guys may want to join the group so it has to be a guy-friendly name!

Good point. Back to the proverbial drawing board. :yawn:

What do you think of The Slimsons hahaha

homer-skinny_o_152651.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!
    Actually, I'd kind of like to do that same thing sometimes....think it would work????

Try it and let us all know ha!
  • I want in!!! But I learned on the incredible that the cape is a supper heroes demise. NO CAPES ON TREADMILLS ;)

Ohhhh but I want a caappeee

How about a mask?
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! But I learned on the incredible that the cape is a supper heroes demise. NO CAPES ON TREADMILLS ;)

But capes on the weight machines are good. It puts a barrier between me and the sweaty guy who's always in front of me.
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Capes, vampires, Simpsons...I'm in! Update me on the group name and I'll be there!
  • Capes, vampires, Simpsons...I'm in! Update me on the group name and I'll be there!

THERE'S VAMPIRES? CAN I BE IN THIS GROUP.

PLEAAAASE.

Oh wait..
  • I want in!!! But I learned on the incredible that the cape is a supper heroes demise. NO CAPES ON TREADMILLS ;)

But capes on the weight machines are good. It puts a barrier between me and the sweaty guy who's always in front of me.

Unless your cape weighs 10lbs.
  • catspurr25
    catspurr25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2nd time around. Count me in!
  • I did the exact same thing...I lost 70 lbs before but then my grandfather died (who was like my dad) and didn't feel motivated any more...I gained it all back, so before I started trying again I had to delete all my old stuff. It would have looked horrible otherwise xD

Same thing happened to me. I went from 250lb to 163lbs and was doing amazing for 3-4 years then my dad got very sick and passed away suddenly, and I feel into a deep depression. It's been just over 2 years since, I'm back up to 217lbs and this time i'm deteremined to not let the bad moments in life control my life.
  • jjohnson1989
    jjohnson1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I created a MFP account used it for a month then fell off the wagon and here I am. I'm back and ready to change for the positive!
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    It's so nice to have a friendly environment like this :) I think we can all do it! One thing that helps me is having a goal sheet! My goals are lose 5 lbs and get so and so reward for it :) For example when I lose the 3.5 out of my 5 lbs for this goal my boyfriend is going to buy me some cool socks ;D When I reach 170 lbs we'll go to treego and so on. It really helps to keep me motivated when I don't want to be. If you guys enjoy having a reward I highly suggest it! I find I work harder for my goals this way :)