Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Options

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Capes?? Masks???

Yaaaay!!!! Just my kind of group!!!! Can i play too????
  • Dkjen94
    Options
    I had the exact same situation and i need help.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Find a group name yet?

MISSION: THINPossible!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm with you defiantly! I feel the same way about photos...I honestly try to find a way to mess them up so they don't use pictures I'm in :/
  • I am so in. I created a MFP account used it for a month then fell off the wagon and here I am. I'm back and ready to change for the positive!

You amazing person you!
  • It's so nice to have a friendly environment like this :) I think we can all do it! One thing that helps me is having a goal sheet! My goals are lose 5 lbs and get so and so reward for it :) For example when I lose the 3.5 out of my 5 lbs for this goal my boyfriend is going to buy me some cool socks ;D When I reach 170 lbs we'll go to treego and so on. It really helps to keep me motivated when I don't want to be. If you guys enjoy having a reward I highly suggest it! I find I work harder for my goals this way :)

I actually created myself a reward table yesterday! Great idea and I highly recommend it too!
  • Capes?? Masks???

Yaaaay!!!! Just my kind of group!!!! Can i play too????

Hell TO DA YES!

Our profile pics could totally be sidekicks!
  • I had the exact same situation and i need help.

We're all here to support you every step of the frickin' way!
  • Find a group name yet?

MISSION: THINPossible!

I really like that. GUYS I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER.
  • I'm with you defiantly! I feel the same way about photos...I honestly try to find a way to mess them up so they don't use pictures I'm in :/

Hide no more! Things are about to change.
  • jjohnson1989
    jjohnson1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Day 2 of round 1000!
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just made my son a captain hook costume... totally think I can make capes.. :) I'm In!
  • I just made my son a captain hook costume... totally think I can make capes.. :) I'm In!

Captain Hook? Your son is the COOLEST.
  • bclaytonNB
    Options
    Me too? :)
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to have a friendly environment like this :) I think we can all do it! One thing that helps me is having a goal sheet! My goals are lose 5 lbs and get so and so reward for it :) For example when I lose the 3.5 out of my 5 lbs for this goal my boyfriend is going to buy me some cool socks ;D When I reach 170 lbs we'll go to treego and so on. It really helps to keep me motivated when I don't want to be. If you guys enjoy having a reward I highly suggest it! I find I work harder for my goals this way :)

I actually created myself a reward table yesterday! Great idea and I highly recommend it too!

What did you put in it, just out of curiosity? And that could be a thread in our group....what is YOUR reward?
  • purpleiris777
    Options
    Yes...this is awesome...I can use all the input I can get! Just joined at the suggestion of some young ladies at work!
    I am having a tough time making food choice decisions! I KNOW that I will get so tired of salads I will want to quit! ::frown:
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I so wanna play here! Love Mission: THINpossible!
  • marliinos
    marliinos Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in the same situation of you and I just began (again) 2 days ago! Feel free to add me :)
    I'm in!
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    YEss!!! can you count me iinn?
  • dreamer4
    Options
    You guys are so funny. I 'm in too. Round two after quiting while in grad school. This girl has some super sized weight loss goals of between 60-80 pounds. I need all the super heros I can get!