Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Options

Replies

• I would love to join. In the past I really never talked about my weight loss efforts. I think that may have been part of my 'not much success' problem. I would like to share info with people on a positive journey!

Join the group my friend!
  • NikkiKateH72
    NikkiKateH72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new can you please tell me how to add to the group?? I'M IN!!
    I'm sick of being lazy and having no energy.
    Skinny her we come!!! :)
  • LWakeman
    Options
    I'm in! love the bad *kitten* super hero outfits!!
    totally sold me...still laughing!
    I've just started with this system....fingers crossed!
  • LWakeman
    Options
    ha ha I see that I created the account in 2009!! never used it until now...must have just been looking around & not sure what it was all about..
    this is actually round 1....with this system......:tongue:
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    How about ?
    We r super heroes?
    Or u to can be a super hero?
  • How about ?
    We r super heroes?
    Or u to can be a super hero?

Group is called "Mission:thinpossible"
  • healthybeeRN
    Options
    It sounds like I'm on the same page as a lot of people. Had an account, was semi-successful, got distracted by life and gained back the weight I had worked so hard to lose. But I'm back and I'm in. I have 8 weeks left in nursing school and then a graduation ceremony in February, as well as a planned half marathon. I want fabulous new outfits for both!
  • indigoj9
    indigoj9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so with you sister!!! I got to just above my goal weight and gained most (nearly all) of it back. I am a nursing student with a family and I am finding it hard to take time to exercise and I stress eat like a mother. I would love to be your friend on MFP and we can help encourage one another to get this done on e and for all!!!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    whaaaazup. i'm in.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I'm new can you please tell me how to add to the group?? I'M IN!!
    I'm sick of being lazy and having no energy.
    Skinny her we come!!! :)

Click on COMMUNITY
    then GROUPS
    you will see SEARCH GROUPS
    enter : MISSION: THINpossible

A button will say JOIN GROUP

hit that button.
    Boom

You have superpowers.
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • staceydws
    staceydws Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this group! Totally changing my profile pic to something more appropriate for kicking a fitness and nutrition plan square in the glutes and CONQUERING my goals. Feel free to add me to your MFP friend accounts and I will also friend you girls, sounds like we can be honest and work together towards a healthy lifestyle!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Kinda funny, but just deleted all my entries from August forward until today, for a do over. I'm game!
  • SonjaChapman
    Options
    I'm with you!! For a little extra super power I downloaded a new app call ThinDish. Now I can take pictures off all my foods! I'm looking my threats in the face!

thindish.com
  • tabatham1982
    tabatham1982 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well this all sounds like fun! I keep leaving and rejoining but am on the same account! Can I be the one on the far right with the red stripe in her hair? :)
  • Well this all sounds like fun! I keep leaving and rejoining but am on the same account! Can I be the one on the far right with the red stripe in her hair? :)

Hell yeahh
  • trisha671
    Options
    You are so silly lol. I'm some what of a yoyo dieter as well. Trying to hang in there this time around! We can do it if we try!!!
  • TanyshaBzs
    TanyshaBzs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Totally deleted my first account too! I'm in!
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted my account, as much as I may have wanted to, but I have reset my weight ticker so it wouldn't show a gain :( I am doing this right this time and will not reset the ticker! Can definitely use the motivation as many of us can, so anyone can feel free to friend me on here and we can all do this together :) Good luck to us all on "round 2!"