1235»

Replies

• SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Fruit or Agave nectar. Yum!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    A packet of stevia and some natural PB or some smuckers sugar free jam made with truvia.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i use reduced sugar strawberry or blueberry preserves or fresh berries ..
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I mix my 4 oz of Greek Yogurt with 2 oz of Blackberries, 10 drops of Stevia, and 1 tbsp of honey. And no, not all honey is created equal. Google and learn about the difference between flower honey and clover honey and compare GI Indices. Then start buying flower honey :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I know the plain Greek yogurt is supposed to be the best. But how do you sweeten it without adding calories? I know a lot of people swear by honey, but doesn't your body process honey the same way it does any other sugar? It seems like if you are going to add in extra sugar & calories from honey that you may as well just buy the flavored Greek yogurt.

I use vanilla stevia, and sometimes add some of the stevia flavored yogurt to fruit. Also I mix up some PB2 powder with Stevia in the Raw and then mix in the yogurt, YUM... like a healthy version of peanut butter pie.
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Also I mix up some PB2 powder with Stevia in the Raw and then mix in the yogurt, YUM... like a healthy version of peanut butter pie.

Mmmm. I LOVE peanut butter pie, but decided it was off-limits because of the carbs & calories. Guess not. Thanks for sharing.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Also I mix up some PB2 powder with Stevia in the Raw and then mix in the yogurt, YUM... like a healthy version of peanut butter pie.

Mmmm. I LOVE peanut butter pie, but decided it was off-limits because of the carbs & calories. Guess not. Thanks for sharing.

Try it in the vanilla Greek yogurt.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    stevia drops and raspberries or strawberries.
  • hathor1943
    hathor1943 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free Torani syrups. or any sugar free syrup. They have some in the Dollar Tree stores, but they aren't Torani Brand but are good. If you mix the syrup with a scoop of protein powder and the Greek yogurt, it makes a great dip for apple slices. Also to make a spicy dip for veggies or on potatoes if you eat them, mix Mrs. Dash chipolte seasoning with protein powder and Greek Yogurt. I like both of these.