Matching Underwear

Options
_Elemenopee_
_Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
So ladies, do you wear matching bra/panty sets:

Every day, special occasions, rarely or never?

Where's your favorite place to shop for these items and do you tend to spend a lot or just buy the Hanes/Jockey 6pack from Target? :laugh:

I'm actually really interested since I feel like a frumpy old lady and I'd like to maybe pay a little more attention to myself since I'm feeling better about how I look in these items :smooched:

No, I will NOT be posting pictures of myself in said items....settle down, boys!

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    my bra and undies may not match 100%, but they coordinate well....the guy i sleep with doesn't seem to mind if they don't match....he makes sure they aren't on long enough....lol
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    yes I match....almost all the time...

it takes a severe undie drought for me to not match...

but then again, I buy all the same colors, different cuts, blues, purples, pinks, whites and blacks...

so each bra has about 6-7 undies that will match with them.....

settle down boys...no pics....just no...

i have a lingerie addiction, so you could say yes I spend a LOT.
  • DarthFalchion
    Options
    mine matches my heels..

uh.. wait.. no it doesnt..
  • embercakez
    Options
    maybe every once in a while...I don't have time to match my undies. just wear whats cute and comfy.
    &yes I totally buy the cheap six pack from traget :wink:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    That requires money. I select my under garments based off of 1, whether or not you can see the colors or lines through my clothing and 2, what's clean.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I do, every time.
    Thats one of the things I am OCD with.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    That requires money. I select my under garments based off of 1, whether or not you can see the colors or lines through my clothing and 2, what's clean.

OMG I totally do this every morning..lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever is clean... I don't have patience for that and guys do not notice.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Almost never. But since most of what I own and wear is black, it sometimes looks like a match even if it's not a set....
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Almost never. But since most of what I own and wear is black, it sometimes looks like a match even if it's not a set....

Are you wearing black today? I am...hey look at that, I match today..LOL
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options

this lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Neverrrr lol unless they both happen to be black or something..
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I most only wear black.... So they all match! But yeah, I do buy matching sets... The "ladies" like to be wrapped in pretty lacy things....
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

I actually LOVE the VS cotton bikinis. Whenever they had those 5 for $20 sales I used to buy like 20 pair. Haven't bought anything there in many years though. I really need to go shopping.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Do guys notice this?

I never used to match, but one of my friends told me that buying new underwear is critical for the newly single, so now I have all sorts of matching stuff. It does make me feel more fashionable. I do a lot of my shopping on Hautelook and Rue La La, so I just waited until there was a sale. I got lucky with Cosabella.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

No actually is not that expenive, because their stuff lasts forever.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I don't wear pants so I guess my bra matches itself!

martyx
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options

OMG I totally do this every morning..lol

Haha...this is me too! The only time I worry about matching anything is when I'm feeling sassy....which sure as heck isnt every day! LOL. And I have stuff from VS but I also have stuff from Target. The Target stuff is just as good.
  • DarthFalchion
    Options

yes.. but this is a credit card payment im down to pay.. cause its a win win!