Matching Underwear

Options

Replies

• thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I only buy underthings that fit smoothly and will not show under my clothes. So everything is either beige or black, and I choose what to wear based on what my outfit is.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    but then again, I buy all the same colors, different cuts, blues, purples, pinks, whites and blacks...

so each bra has about 6-7 undies that will match with them.....

Pretty much this. Different cuts of jewel colored undies + black, white, red, pinks. VS on sale is what I mostly wear.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Raaaarely. My fiance never leaves them on that long anyways and even when they do match, he doesn't seem to notice.

Edit to add to the second part of the question: VS is all I wear.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    There is nothing sexier than a well matched bra and panty set. :flowerforyou:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    mine seldom match
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    underwear? um...I only wear underwear so I can take pictures of my *kitten*...seriously? you guys wear underwear? no really I want to know.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

No actually is not that expenive, because their stuff lasts forever.

I agree...I only buy my bras and panties there cause I know they'll last forever. I have some older bras that I use when working out that have lasted me over 5 years do definitely worth the money.

I match most of the time, I hat when they don't match
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I used to go with matching and the same colour as blouse/top I was wearing, yup, same colour from the skin out! Then I moved out from my parents' house, bought my own home and got the bills that go with it, now if they match it's a fluke, mind you, most panties have Elmo on them.... perhaps once I make my goal weight I will treat myself to a matching set of adult undies!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Match? Never.....coordinate? About 75% of the time.

I'm single....no one's gonna see if I'm wearing yellow polka dots and zebra print but me.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I think this thread would be better with pictures.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    www.fredericks.com
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Do guys notice this?

Look at the guys shoes. If the guy has shoe sense, he notices.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    but then again, I buy all the same colors, different cuts, blues, purples, pinks, whites and blacks...

so each bra has about 6-7 undies that will match with them.....

Pretty much this. Different cuts of jewel colored undies + black, white, red, pinks. VS on sale is what I mostly wear.

Yup, I do the same. Different cuts/materials in colors that match several different bras. Win.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    match -ish, I don't really buy sets but they're always at least coordinating colors haaha, never bought underwear at Target, I always get them at Nordstrom, that way they last, don't stretch out, great customer service (my girl there knows I love black lace, so I know whenever they get new black lace, she will call me and I will never miss a thing!)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

yes.. but this is a credit card payment im down to pay.. cause its a win win!

so what you are saying is.....

you're gonna message me your CC number so I can go shopping tonight?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I match my underwear to my socks.

I'm not wearing any socks.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I match my underwear to my socks.

I'm not wearing any socks.

hehehehehehe
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Whats underwear?

Commando FTW
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMgt_nzU1n2LbYYzNZr0BpGGt5ucknjjct2xLCKNEykVfke7yfnA

Pictures prove EVERYTHING!
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective I prefer a woman to always be wearing a matching bra and panties, shows a woman thinks about her appearance, even though majority of the time it's not on display. I also believe that wearing a sexy underwear set makes a woman feel sexy.