Matching Underwear

Options

Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Not always a matching set, but always coordinated and the same material.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    More often than not I match, but it may not always be the bra and undies. Sometimes it's my bra and shoes or my undies and my shirt. I'm odd like that.

One thing I do try to match on is if I'm wearing a skirt or dress (especially if they're shorter) I try to make sure my undies match the skirt/dress. When I had a guy he appreciated it because it was one of those private things we could joke about without people around us knowing what we were talking about.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective I prefer a woman to always be wearing a matching bra and panties, shows a woman thinks about her appearance, even though majority of the time it's not on display. I also believe that wearing a sexy underwear set makes a woman feel sexy.
    My husband says if you're paying that much attention to the underwear, and not the woman, you might need to rethink your sexuality.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    The best part of this thread? All of the side and bottom bar ads are for "big girl bras and panties" REALLY?!?!?!?!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I don't usually have both on at the same time. Bra during the day just needs to be comfortable and not show through my clothes. No panties. At night the bra comes off and the panties go on. Lol
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I don't wear pants so I guess my bra matches itself!

martyx

Where I come from you can't just go out in public with no pants.
  • Thefeenix
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I went through the VS matching sets phase when I was newly single. Now I'm back to the comfort of cotton low rise hiphuggers from Hanes. Of course they discontinued the style I liked ... sigh. I still like to "dress up" occasionally (matching VS) but overall, it's comfort before lace.
  • mrstravisjones
    mrstravisjones Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    only for anniversaries, valentine's, special date nights, husband's birthday...

i doubt my husband cares either way, but i see it as me making an effort for a special occasion.

other than that, all underwear decisions are made based on the laundry cycle.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I always thought guys perfered women to be naked. But! I actually had to go out and buy panties just so my bf could unwrap me like a present...his words. And yes, he does get whatever he wants...lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective I prefer a woman to always be wearing a matching bra and panties, shows a woman thinks about her appearance, even though majority of the time it's not on display. I also believe that wearing a sexy underwear set makes a woman feel sexy.
    My husband says if you're paying that much attention to the underwear, and not the woman, you might need to rethink your sexuality.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I scrolled through this thread for ZERO pictures?!?

Worse. Thread. Ever!
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    From a womans persepective I prefer if mean would keep their pie holes shut. I feel sexy regardless of the kind of underware I am wearing. but thanks.

Haha, this made me laugh. Love it! I like mine to match in general because I find coordinating fun. However, it's not because I care what men I don't even know think of my appearance. If I'm dating him, yes, then he gets to see it and take it off. ;) If not, they'll just have to live with the mystery (read: pie hole shut, haha).
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    if they dont match, the colors go together atleast.

but,i never match my socks if that counts for anything!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have huge boobs so matching sets are always super expensive. One of my goals is to be able to fit into a more standard size so I can take advantage of all the great underwear available that's pretty and cheap :D
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    So, in short.....if you are a guy, and ya boo is going out of town for business, and you notice she's wearing matching bra and panties, where she normally doesn't, is that a sign?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    When I am a working ranch girl, I wear basic cotton, top and bottom in either black, grey or white(socks to match). The rest of the time, I run the gamut from wildly sexy bra/panty sets(Target, Walmart and VS) to commando...
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I try to coordinate everyday- it just makes the day feel better. I dont' but matching sets, but I but things int he same color and material so it feels like a match to me.

I usually get things at VS or Macy's :)
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    90% of the time I match.
    Although most of the time my socks don't match! :(
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

I'd only notice the underwear if she kept it on too long or left it there in the morning. Otherwise, not so much.
  • MagicandCastles
    Options
    Don't think I own a matching set!