Does SIZE Matter?

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    It is quite clear why the women aren't voting for the ectos. They don't like being with men who are prettier than they are!
    Could be something to that. Mikey above is an Ecto, and he has the sweetest pair of orange boobies, ever.

22944315_6434.jpg

damn you gorilla, DAMN YOU!!!! leave my goodies out of this!
  • usdlphnlvr
    usdlphnlvr Posts: 6 Member
    I prefer ecto without the muscle. I like skinny, androgynous men best and I prefer big-but-not-muscly over muscly. All of the original pics are too muscly for me.
    So, we'll put you down as, "Hates awesomeness." Got it. ;)

lol, Everyone has to love some awesomeness!!!! There is a fine line for "skinny" men and the appearance of too "muscley." My preference is an ecto. But, women are picky and most will never be able to choose "only" one size for attractiveness. Mikey... you (IMO) have found that look of "awesomeness" that fits your frame well.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    I prefer ecto without the muscle. I like skinny, androgynous men best and I prefer big-but-not-muscly over muscly. All of the original pics are too muscly for me.

lol, Everyone has to love some awesomeness!!!! There is a fine line for "skinny" men and the appearance of too "muscley." My preference is an ecto. But, women are picky and most will never be able to choose "only" one size for attractiveness. Mikey... you (IMO) have found that look of "awesomeness" that fits your frame well.

you just wanna touch my orangey peaks....
  • Mexie1
    Mexie1 Posts: 48 Member

Well you asked for opinions lol I respect the dedication but it's not for me - like you say, not everyone likes the same look
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Well you asked for opinions lol I respect the dedication but it's not for me - like you say, not everyone likes the same look
    True, true. Some people like awesomeness, some people dislike awesomeness. It's cool. lolol
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    I want a meso-endo body. Is there a deposit required or is it just a straight rental fee?

ETA: I WILL break him, in all the oh-so-wrong right ways. Just being upfront about that...
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Ohhhh... yeah... I misunderstood.

But still, I prefer meso --> endo.. strong.. :-) But I'm also just shy of 5'11" so I like to feel like he can throw me around with ease.
  • totally agree^^^
    I'm tall also and want my man taller and stronger
  • GorillaEsq
    I never really understood why some women like men shorter than they are. That seems odd to me.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    I like tall and beefy. Leaning more toward endo, I guess. I like it when men are much taller than me. Makes me wish I were a bit shorter so I could have the experience more often (I'm 5'6").
  • GorillaEsq
    I like tall and beefy. Leaning more toward endo, I guess. I like it when men are much taller than me. Makes me wish I were a bit shorter so I could have the experience more often (I'm 5'6").
    5'6" is far from "tall." ??
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    I never really understood why some women like men shorter than they are. That seems odd to me.

Have you SEEN some of these women (not necessarily the ones in this post)? They'd be restricted to dating Shaq if they wanted someone taller.
  • porcelain_doll
    5'6" is far from "tall." ??

Oh, I know. I didn't mean to imply that I thought I was "too tall." I meant to say that if I were shorter (5'1", 5'2", etc.) that I'd get the "towering" effect when standing next to men more often than I do now. I also feel like I just used quotation marks way too much in this post.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member

can I just say your profile pic reminds me "of Mice and Man"

The puppy is so soft
  • porcelain_doll

can I just say your profile pic reminds me "of Mice and Man"

The puppy is so soft

Oh my.
  • banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    I know what you mean, I am the same way, I am also same height, and some of my killer heels put me at 5'11 so I end up losing even more of the towering effect.
  • GorillaEsq
    Pfft. Little people.
  • porcelain_doll
    Pfft. Little people.

You know you love us, oh Beefy One.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    I definitely am most attracted to Ectos!!! I usually go for the skinny, artist/musician hipster pretty boys--the nerdy cute type. Although I have recently discovered that it is kinda fun to be tossed around by a big strong guy. :laugh:

^^^This. Exactly. Every word.
  • GorillaEsq
    Good stuff.