Does SIZE Matter?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I want a man that makes me feel tiny, safe & protected.
    Literally, swoon.
    Awe my thoughts exactly... love this ^^^
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes, is the simple answer.

We can all pretend we don't have a preference but ultimately you just sound hypocritical in doing so.

We are humans - embrace our flaws. Most people choose denial due to what society says is polite. I'd rather not be lied to personally.

Also, I'm not referring to this situation only - size matters in all situations.

(Please keep in mind I am but one person and my opinion counts little ;) )

Cheers!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Just as women are often stereotyped by their appearance I associate muscle heavy men with nothing that I value; I can't even say how I came to find them such a turn off but when I think of the things I do value like travel, work place acheivement with high earning potential, sharing the duties of domestic bliss, and raising kids, I envision the classic geek frame, thin, wired, at best toned but not thick.
  • St0rebrand
    Options
    Endo. My husband has an Endo build and I love it. His upper arms are as big as a lot of people's thighs and it feels amazing being wrapped up in them against his uber wide chest.

And size matters. I've been with a few from all builds. It took me a while to figure out which I preferred. Ecto, even with muscle, doesn't feel substantial enough. Meso feels just fine. But Endo is awesome.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    -- Beefy, thick build
    -- Gains muscle and fat very easily
    -- Large physique
    -- Finds it hard to lose fat
    -- Slower metabolism
    -- Muscles not as well defined as Meso's

Endo, please. Thank you.
    And if any o' y'all are ENDO's and SINGLE step up to the plate, yo! :)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    None of the men in your pics do anything for me.
    I want a man that isn't 'obese' but has some meat on his bones.. say 6'1" and 220 lbs! as an example.
    I was 6'1, 220 at age 15. True story.

I dont think I understand the pics haha All I see is these ripped men and I don't find that attractive :)
    And well, a 15 year old is slightly illegal :P

Physically and legally he's all grown up now, although his mental maturity is debatable at times. :laugh:
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Endos. Definitely endos.

I'm now going to spend copious amounts of time drooling at that picture of The Rock :love:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I married tall, skinny men so my kids would have a chance. One is just like me (I'm sorry honey) and the youngest is 5'6"-5'7" and 115.
    edit my typo :)
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Physically and legally he's all grown up now, although his mental maturity is debatable at times. :laugh:
    Shup.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    the middle one
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    the middle one
    You're young. You'll grow out of that.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Shup.

Hehehehe! :tongue:
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Just as women are often stereotyped by their appearance I associate muscle heavy men with nothing that I value; I can't even say how I came to find them such a turn off but when I think of the things I do value like travel, work place acheivement with high earning potential, sharing the duties of domestic bliss, and raising kids, I envision the classic geek frame, thin, wired, at best toned but not thick.

That's almost the same thought process I follow! My boyfriend is exactly the 'classic geek' and I love him to death :)
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

That's almost the same thought process I follow! My boyfriend is exactly the 'classic geek' and I love him to death :)
    So, geeks can't be meatheads? Good to know.
  • Skinnylilboi_85
    Skinnylilboi_85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Koldnomore wrote: »
    Hmm I'll be the 'odd' one out. I like em sleek, definitely Ecto. Love the smaller guys that I can snuggle up and wrap my arms around. For me a big muscley guy isn't at all attractive. I can appreciate them and the work that they have put into their physiques but I couldn't imagine wanting to be 'physical' with one. I like flexible and lithe - so much more energetic when it counts *evil*
    I never really understood why some women like men shorter than they are. That seems odd to me.

Same reason guys like their women shorter, they like to be able to 'lead'. OR maybe they have a strong 'nurturing' instinct and they love to care for their mate. OR they like to be the 'protector'. OR any combination.. some men like tall women too ;P

I wish I could find a woman that thinks like you. It’s so rare and exactly what I’m into