Does SIZE Matter?

Options

Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband is a mesomorph. So were most of the guys I have dated and attracted too.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    When i hear channing tatum - I think of a bandwagon. He is way over rated.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    ecto. something about slim, but toned men is very sexy. i dislike the super muscled look.

subconsciously my brain tells me ecto's like to read, more intellectual than the other body types. i know that's not true at all...but i wonder which culture/gender cues i received from movies/tv/etc. gave me that impression? mmm food for thought..
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    -Channing-Tatum-Shirtless-Magic-Mike-Stills-channing-tatum-28253017-1222-700.jpg
    Are you trying to get the thread locked by posting pictures of topless women????

He does NOTHING for me..absolutely nothing.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    -Channing-Tatum-Shirtless-Magic-Mike-Stills-channing-tatum-28253017-1222-700.jpg
    Are you trying to get the thread locked by posting pictures of topless women????

If he is a woman, I need to come out of the closet :love:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options

He does NOTHING for me..absolutely nothing.

^ Agreed.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    ecto. something about slim, but toned men is very sexy. i dislike the super muscled look.

subconsciously my brain tells me ecto's like to read, more intellectual than the other body types. i know that's not true at all...but i wonder which culture/gender cues i received from movies/tv/etc. gave me that impression? mmm food for thought..
    Meatheads have smaller brains... to um... make room for all the... meat, I guess. It's science. I don't like to think.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Meso to Endo (somewhere in between is perfect) - I don't care fot the thin builds personally - i want something to hold on to, and feel like I'm not going to break him.

Agreed.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Why are we talking about Channing Tatum?

The original poster wanted to know body type preferences..
    I'm saying I like Channing Tatum's body.
    I do too!! Although he is way too young for me I can still look :wink:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I would say ´endo´
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Endo is my least favorite. Maybe add a little fat to the others.

When my husband lost a lot fo weight he was much less comfortable to snuggle to. Just not snuggly anymore. I miss that even though he is a total hottie!

My wife tells me she actually liked me less when we were first together because I was "too covered with all those muscle bumps." She was very content to see me get thicker in the middle.
    "All the better to snuggle you with," it seems.

I'm dialing my body fat back 20 years. She'l have to deal.

I liked my husband less when he was low body fat, back when we met. In 4 years being married he has gained 30 lbs ( he is 6'4) and is sooo much better. Yea Im a great cook:)

I get it, problem is, as he gets older, those pounds really start to drag and multiply. Sucks to wake up in your 40s and see how grim you physical future looks.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I prefer husky men with slight muscle definition. Some of the guys look down right freaky with the muscles they develop staying in the gym every day.. some all day.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I married a 65% Endo + 35% Tubbomorph(as you put it) and love him. He's got the amazing shoulders and muscular thighs with a little softness around the middle. I don't need him to look cut every day of our lives.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    I prefer husky men with slight muscle definition. Some of the guys look down right freaky with the muscles they develop staying in the gym every day.. some all day.
    Those freaky muscle guys are so annoying. Their egos are out of control too.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    The only thing that matters is that the guy love and respect his own body - and mine. I don't care about build. I am only attracted to men that are larger than me but other than that, doesn't really matter.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    somewhere between meso and endo here...just the way I like to be...no way would I wanna be scrawny lookin like that certain someone I just saw a pic posted of lol...its like if you have a snowplow...would you rather have a smartcar pushing it...or a F250 lol
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't choose....all three are amazing. Now, what gets me isn't the build it's the voice. If he has a deep voice, I'm putty in a guys hands. There's something about that deep sexy voice with a deep laugh. It's a killer.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    The only thing that matters is that the guy love and respect his own body - and mine. I don't care about build. I am only attracted to men that are larger than me but other than that, doesn't really matter.
    There's a rumor that the Internet is full of men that love their own body. Constantly.
  • luckylissette
    luckylissette Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a woman of many tastes. As long as the body fits the person, I'm not picky. Sometimes a lean, defined guy is hot because it looks good on his frame, or the beastly man. But if you could imagine a man with a beastly frame super thin, that would be a not good, or a small framed guy trying to be beastly. It just doesn't fit..