Does SIZE Matter?

Options

Replies

• Type1Rachelle
    Options
    my vote is for the Endos - I like lanky runner and cyclist type bodies on a guy. when I first met my husband he looked more Meso - bigger chest and arms because all he did was weights, but now he's thinned out quite a bit with more muscular bottom half and I have to say I'm more attracted to him now. I'm not a big muscle girl, myself... great, you can bench 300lbs, but can you run a 10K?

as for my body type, I think I'm a mix between Endo and Meso - I gain and lose weight very fast/easily - generally I'm very petite and slim, but I have my "problem" areas as most girls do, and I would NOT say it's hard for me to gain weight...
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Most definitely Ecto, lean mmmmmmmmmm yum!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Ecto is nice, but Meso gets my vote :wink:

Endo is just a bit too much in my opinion
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I is Ecto.. I am aiming for a meso body style..
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Can I have one of each and get back with you?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    why not show the same (Ecto, Meso, Endo) not in shape to compare
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    That would be interesting!
  • samanthagray88
    Options
    Definitely endo when they are in shape, my husband is and his strength makes me feel so safe. But ultimately, size shouldn't matter, I knew my husband as an undefined teenager and loved him then too.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    why not show the same (Ecto, Meso, Endo) not in shape to compare

That would be useful.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Meso.... annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Im DONE for the day.

gods I love my imagination.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Damn!!! Based on my current "look," I'm between Endo and Meso... using these charts... So the question is:

Is it possible to change your bodytype through effective diet and exercise?

Because damn it, if I'm to be a beast, then I will be a sexy beast!!! [Thumbs up] Dig it!!?

No, it is not possible to change your body type. An Ectomorph and Mesomorph can still build muscles, get cut up and become a body builder. Think of it as a tendancy rather than a shape. I have been trying to become leaner looking and have stopped lifting(lift once a week), but my body bulks up very quickly.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Damn!!! Based on my current "look," I'm between Endo and Meso... using these charts... So the question is:

Because damn it, if I'm to be a beast, then I will be a sexy beast!!! [Thumbs up] Dig it!!?

No, it is not possible to change your body type. An Ectomorph and Mesomorph can still build muscles, get cut up and become a body builder. Think of it as a tendancy rather than a shape. I have been trying to become leaner looking and have stopped lifting(lift once a week), but my body bulks up very quickly.

Im ecto-meso and wouldnt change it for the world. Granted Im a chick - but - being the best version of yourself that you can be is always gratifying - no matter what style your man body comes in. We appreciate all of them babe.

-oops meant ecto!!!!!!!!!!
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    hmmmm what can I say. I think i find meso teh most atractive since they are the most defined yet still big (I liek men big lol) but all my exes were the ectos ... with ecception of one chef in training who was gaining weight crazily easily due to his job and was generally a big guy with large fram and substantial layer of fat tishue lol ... I think that was teh guy I loved the most ... so I gues those things are not really that important.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Im endo-meso and wouldnt change it for the world. Granted Im a chick - but - being the best version of yourself that you can be is always gratifying - no matter what style your man body comes in. We appreciate all of them babe.
    Wait, you're a chick? (There's a bigger message coming with this thread, wait for it...)
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    In regards to this....I like Beer
    Me too. :drinker:
  • yoovie
    Options
    dup
  • yuanmori
    Options
    I prefer the Ecto type. I like guys who aren't too big for me, and that I can fit my arms around. I also just prefer lean, lithe bodies to match with my shorter frame.
  • yoovie
    Options

Im ecto-meso and wouldnt change it for the world. Granted Im a chick - but - being the best version of yourself that you can be is always gratifying - no matter what style your man body comes in. We appreciate all of them babe.

* edited for totally wrong word - meant the other one
    Wait, you're a chick? (There's a bigger message coming with this thread, wait for it...)

yes :frown:
    [/quote]
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    are muscles are women really care about?

Absolutely not….
    Wallets too
  • lawmama_
    lawmama_ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ecto or meso!