-121lbs between 15-18 years old

Options
Before:
2ykgnco.jpg

Now:
o5nou8.jpg

Feel free to ask anything or post your success :)

Replies

• lisamariepickering
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Awesome job!
  • teh3255
    Options
    As a fellow 18 year old, I know how hard it can be to lose weight through high school when all your friends are only eating chips and brownies and not gaining weight. So I completely admire you! Good luck with maintenance!
  • amberakinspalmer
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your weight before?
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Awesome job!

Thanks a lot! :D
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your weight before?

215lbs!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    As a fellow 18 year old, I know how hard it can be to lose weight through high school when all your friends are only eating chips and brownies and not gaining weight. So I completely admire you! Good luck with maintenance!

EXACTLY! + depression.... it was hard but worth it! :) thanks.
  • jk051861
    jk051861 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? 94 pounds is pretty skinny. you look really skinny in the pictures. I'm happy for you losing the weight, but concerned that you may be going too far with it.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    nice job! very cute outfit. how tall are you?
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    how tall are you? 94 pounds is pretty skinny. you look really skinny in the pictures. I'm happy for you losing the weight, but concerned that you may be going too far with it.

Yeah I know.... Had hard times (depression) so now I'm underweight. I don't want to go any lower than that.
    I am 5''2. Thanks.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    nice job! very cute outfit. how tall are you?

I am 5''2. Thanks.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Well it's probably gonna be easy to throw another 10-15 lbs on your body, bulk up with some nice muscle and be sure to eat. :)

Yeah I know.... Had hard times (depression) so now I'm underweight. I don't want to go any lower than that.
    I am 5''2. Thanks.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You may be underweight but you look genuinely happy in your after pic, so congrats on your weightloss, its an amazing and inspiring accomplishment. You are still growing, so I would just say keep up your healthy habits and don't look back.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    You may be underweight but you look genuinely happy in your after pic, so congrats on your weightloss, its an amazing and inspiring accomplishment. You are still growing, so I would just say keep up your healthy habits and don't look back.

I won't go back to where I used to be ahah thannnks :)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You are truly lovely. what a great job you have done. Sounds like you have your head on straight also will put back on what you need. Best of luck to you.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    You are truly lovely. what a great job you have done. Sounds like you have your head on straight also will put back on what you need. Best of luck to you.

Aw so sweet! Thanks a lot <3
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, amazing job!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Congratulations, amazing job!

Thanks! :)
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I want to start of with saying that it is great and totally impressive that you were able to lose weight from where you started.
    BUT.......I honestly think you are way too thin now. I mean that in the nicest way possible, I really do. But at 5'2", ideally you should be closer to 110lbs...not 94.
    As a teenager, I imagine that it's hard to understand the dangers of being too thin and not having enough lean muscle or even enough body fat...but it's a very true and real danger.
    I hate to be the one voice to rain on your parade...I really do, but I actually think you are a bit too thin in the pic you posted.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    I want to start of with saying that it is great and totally impressive that you were able to lose weight from where you started.
    BUT.......I honestly think you are way too thin now. I mean that in the nicest way possible, I really do. But at 5'2", ideally you should be closer to 110lbs...not 94.
    As a teenager, I imagine that it's hard to understand the dangers of being too thin and not having enough lean muscle or even enough body fat...but it's a very true and real danger.
    I hate to be the one voice to rain on your parade...I really do, but I actually think you are a bit too thin in the pic you posted.

Oh no, I totally know I should be at least at 110lbs. Don't be sorry! I try to gain tho. Kinda hard! Thanks x (LOVE HONESTY!)
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    good for you! Its tough trying to lose weight in high school! I did, but I also had a friend who took it too far. I think its very mature of you to recognize that you have lost maybe a little too much and are able to admit that. I noticed you have a needle disposable container on your dresser. Are you diabetic as well?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!