-121lbs between 15-18 years old

Options

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look so happy and so beautfiul and what a miracle, you lost over 100 pounds, you are AMAZING!!!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    good for you! Its tough trying to lose weight in high school! I did, but I also had a friend who took it too far. I think its very mature of you to recognize that you have lost maybe a little too much and are able to admit that. I noticed you have a needle disposable container on your dresser. Are you diabetic as well?

Thanks! No I'm not. 100% healthy :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look so happy and so beautfiul and what a miracle, you lost over 100 pounds, you are AMAZING!!!

THANKS! :D
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you! :0)
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    oh my gosh you look really amazing! :) You're a total inspiration, seriously. Being 18 myself, I know It's really hard losing weight in hs. Like, so hard. I love your outfit btw, super cute!
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'll be the "meanie" and say that I think you went now towards another extreme. Losing weight, feeling good is great. But I think you honestly look too thin, and I rarely think that about people, even celebrities.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. You look amazing!
  • opsniht
    opsniht Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Being your age, I realize (as I go through it) it is very hard to lose weight with everything else going on. I applaud you for losing your weight (: You look great!
  • marywell
    Options
    You do look good, but too skinny for sure. I find it interesting that you are wearing a red beaded bracelet on your left hand in all of your pictures. If there is a specific reason for that I hope you get the help you need before it's too late. If you don't know what I am talking about, then google it.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    oh my gosh you look really amazing! :) You're a total inspiration, seriously. Being 18 myself, I know It's really hard losing weight in hs. Like, so hard. I love your outfit btw, super cute!

YOU CAN DO IT! you're gorgeous by the way! thanks :) xx
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    I'll be the "meanie" and say that I think you went now towards another extreme. Losing weight, feeling good is great. But I think you honestly look too thin, and I rarely think that about people, even celebrities.

I don't think you're mean. Just realistic!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    So proud of you. You look amazing!

Thaaaanks :D
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Being your age, I realize (as I go through it) it is very hard to lose weight with everything else going on. I applaud you for losing your weight (: You look great!

Thanks a lot!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    You do look good, but too skinny for sure. I find it interesting that you are wearing a red beaded bracelet on your left hand in all of your pictures. If there is a specific reason for that I hope you get the help you need before it's too late. If you don't know what I am talking about, then google it.

It's a bracelet for breast cancer! :)
    I didn't had cancer myself, but still!
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    whether you starve yourself or stuff yourself silly, it's still an eating isorder and a lack of self esteem. get well soon.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    whether you starve yourself or stuff yourself silly, it's still an eating isorder and a lack of self esteem. get well soon.

Who said I starve or binge?
    Thanks.
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful; you did so well. Being that you are only 5'2, I think it's an okay weight because, hey, as long as you're healthy :) Woo Woo
  • nikkig25168
    Options
    Amazing!! Its good that you want to gain a little too, you are an inspiration, maybe you lost too much but s#it happens!!! and at least you arent going to stay that weight and you WANT to gain!, you still inspire me! no matter what, i have 102 lbs to lose and would love to know how long it took you? I know it is not going to happen overnight :) either way, Congrats!! and Good luck :)
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Awesome.

Are you pregnant? Not sure what happened to the other thread.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    oh my god, I had to look twice at this :O

So great, amazing, just stunning :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!