Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I got great results with Ripped in 30..I wasn't ripped, but I lost about 8 lbs in two months, and it broke my plateau.
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    omg....Ripped in 30 isn't working for me. I'm on WEEK 4 DAY 2! I see no change when I look in the mirror. :[
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    omg....Ripped in 30 isn't working for me. I'm on WEEK 4 DAY 2! I see no change when I look in the mirror. :[
    Did you take measurements and pictures? The mirror often DOES lie to us. I still don't see someone small enough to wear a size 4 in the mirror, yet the size 4s fit on my body...
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm alternating ripped in 30 with 6pack in 6 each day. I got interrupted by visitors for two weeks..started back again yesterday.
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Ripped in 30. I finished my last day of Week 3 this morning and plan to take tomorrow off and start Week 4 on Sunday. There is a Group for Ripped in 30 and I have been trying to keep active posts and interest in it, but so far not too many people are participating. I would LOVE it if some other people joined... I took my weight and measurements before I started and I plan on posting them when I am done. I also took pictures, but I'm not sure that I'm brave enough to post them...
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am going to be finishing the 30 ds in 5 days...what should I start next..rippied in 30 or 6wk/6pk? My belly and arms need alot of work still....2 large babies by c-sections.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I have 1 more day to go on week 1 and I love it!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    i am going to be finishing the 30 ds in 5 days...what should I start next..rippied in 30 or 6wk/6pk? My belly and arms need alot of work still....2 large babies by c-sections.
    I recommend Ripped in 30 next. 6 Week 6 Pack is even more intense & I think probably falls more in line after having done both 30DS & RI30. JMO, of course, but I *have* done all of them. :smile:
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    thank you. What is JMO?
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I know what you mean. I'm on Week 4, and I don't see any changes, either. I haven't really lost any significant weight (probably just fluctuations in water weight). BUT, I can fit much more nicely into a pair of jeans that were previously so tight that I struggled to button them! Now they're still a tiny bit tight, but I can button them much more easily! Try putting something on if you didn't take measurements or pictures beforehand!
  • zing430
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds and about 16 overall inches. I LOVED it! I am doing it again now and am on week two. I have lost another six pounds thus far. Obviously I am eating healthy and tracking everything in myfitnesspal. It is a very short workout that packs in quite a punch.
  • YeehawJess
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Week 1 and HOLY CRAP!! She is tough, but today was the first day I was brave enough to do the advanced version on some of the moves and it felt great! When I finsihed today, I was proud of myself. I love that feeling. 3 more weeks to go!
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    I'm doing day three week one today (yesterday was supposed to be day three but I had to skip). Anyway I am so sore, I don't know how I'm going to do this everyday! I was planning on doing five days a week and doing something else like yoga the 6th day and rest the seventh. Definitely a tough workout. I'm not in terrible fitness shape and this kicks my booty! And I do the modified on most of the moves. I can't fathom doing the advanced!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    oh, you're supposed to DO it? no WONDER i'm not seeing any results.
  • HarajukuLove
    Options
    Hi! I'm busy with week 2. I only do it for 4-5 days because I spend weekends travelling, so it's difficult to work out when not at home. At least during the weekend I'm busy with some cardio (even if I'm not walking at a Ferrari speed!). I combine it with extra ab exercises as well as an additional hour of cardio (whenever I feel up for it).

Tell me, can you all do the crazy burpees and 2minute plank/cardio combination? I usually feel as if I want to faint by then!

I hope I see some improvement! Just want to get rid of the wobbly bits! :ohwell:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    thank you. What is JMO?
    Just My Opinion
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    I felt much better yesterday and am not as sore today so perhaps I will try some of the advanced moves today. Anyone else have to mute her though and listen to their own music? She drives me batty. She's effective but her personality grates on my nerves.
  • leilaa84
    leilaa84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished, on day 27, doing 5 days a week so taken about 6 weeks. I did 30 day shred first and saw good inch loss but no weight loss. Since i've been doing ripped I have lost 1-2lb steadily each week and the inches are still coming off just not as quick which is what I expected.

I really enjoy it as most moves have been seen before but she tends to work on certain areas in a block, so it feels more focussed and different parts ache after different weeks. Hopefuly doing 6 week 6 pack next.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a wuss that level 2 is kicking my *kitten*. Friggin plank jacks+ mountain climbers kill me. And omg the straight leg ab hold into table?? And I can't do a crow push up to save my life. :grumble:
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I recommend Ripped in 30 next. 6 Week 6 Pack is even more intense & I think probably falls more in line after having done both 30DS & RI30. JMO, of course, but I *have* done all of them. :smile:

Will it really give you a flat stomach? My waist is 26.5 inches at the moment =/ I'm going to add 30 min. of running to it ^^ I've done Ripped in 30 already~