Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    i am going to be finishing the 30 ds in 5 days...what should I start next..rippied in 30 or 6wk/6pk? My belly and arms need alot of work still....2 large babies by c-sections.
    I recommend Ripped in 30 next. 6 Week 6 Pack is even more intense & I think probably falls more in line after having done both 30DS & RI30. JMO, of course, but I *have* done all of them. :smile:

Will it really give you a flat stomach? My waist is 26.5 inches at the moment =/ I'm going to add 30 min. of running to it ^^ I've done Ripped in 30 already~
    Honestly, the true way to show off your abs is through clean eating. My stomach is much flatter than it used to be, as you can see from my ticker, but it's still not perfectly flat... I don't eat clean enough for it. lol But I'm so much happier with the way I look now.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started RI 30 today. Before I started RI 30, I completed the 30 day shred. Lost 2,5kg and 20cm. I didn't work out every day and did not follow a strict diet because I'm breastfeeding. I tried to avoid sugar though.
    I miss my 30ds support group dearly and hope to find as many Ripped in 30 threads as possible!

The first workout was fun, I hate the running man though and the side lunges with anterior raises. Hated them in the Shred video, too.

Mariposa, I just read your blog and admired your progress. So inspiring, thank you!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Mariposa, I just read your blog and admired your progress. So inspiring, thank you!

:blushing: Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
  • tanyas918
    tanyas918 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started October 1st 2012. I lost 20 pounds.
  • slmelton6176
    slmelton6176 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started on Friday, was so sore, has to skip two days, but back today! I can definitely feel the burn, using 5 lb hand weights. Hoping for some FAB results!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    It's fantastic!
    Helped my fitness heaps and gave me a ripped body!
    I defiantly suggest it to anyone!
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did w1d1 yesterday. Starting. Day 2 along with following the meal plan. Wish me luck!
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I did w1d1 yesterday. Starting. Day 2 along with following the meal plan. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Especially with those duck walks! Pretty sure those were week two...
  • FitFabFlirty92
    FitFabFlirty92 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and am doing it again now. Today is my last day on Week 1 and I LOVE this DVD! It's a really good workout and I like seeing myself improve as I keep doing the moves.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I just started Week 3 workouts last night.

OMG those duck walks!! LOL

I came from doing 30 Day Shred which I saw a great amount of inches lost in the 30 days. This time the inches are not coming off as quickly (and my weight is continuing to drop at the same pace) but I am noticing a LOT more muscle definition, which means that I am burning fat, so, I am happy.

I love Jillian Michaels workouts.

Although, I will probably be taking a break soon to move into New Rules of Lifting For Women
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start doing 30DS and plan to do RI30 after that. Which of her DVD's would people recommend after that? Extreme Shred?
  • emartin87
    Options
    I am fixing to do day 4 of level 1.. I have already lost my goal of a lb a week.. yay!! :)
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 3 today. I like it so much more than Level 2! Tough but fun and time seems to fly by!
  • kaitlin6033
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 3. I've lost two pounds. I'm eating 1300-1500 calories a day with no bread, alcohol, or snacks other than fresh fruit and veggies. I'm also vegan. My butt has shrunk a little and my obliques are a bit tighter. Arms have thinned a bit too. Wish I took pictures for before and after. My cameras busted. I feel good. I've added more ab work and extra squats and legs for intensity to get me sore ..or "get me some" or "uncomfortable" as she says. :)
  • brenperez18
    brenperez18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just did first day of week 2, what a workout! Glad to hear good things about RI30, I'm exited to finish the DVD! If anybody is looking for a support group, let me know and I will send you an invite!
  • CKJ118
    CKJ118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I did this same DVD a few months ago and finished week 1 and then paired it with weeks 2 and 3. I was doing the workout 3 times a day between different weeks and literally messed up my knee. Guess you should do it once a day and not over due it.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Just purchased it yesterday! I'm starting today! I stuck to Insanity so I think I can stick to this.

30 days is easy!

C

Honey, if you stuck to Insanity, you'll stick to anything! You oughta consider ChaLEAN Extreme if you've done Insanity. I think you'll find it more challenging.
  • jackiek77
    Options
    I'm on day 7, last workout of week 1. I'm doing 6 a week or at least am going to try. Tomorrow is first day of week 2. I have not weighed myself yet and don't plan on it. I feel a difference in my clothing. I took one picture before I started and measured yesterday. I wish I would of at the beginning. This is the first DVD I have ever done and I love it. I'm following the diet plan also and I think the food is good. The week one workout is good I wouldn't say super hard but yesterday I was able to do the advanced move all the way through. I'm using 5 lb weights. Looking forward to seeing the results!
  • courtmach
    Options
    I did ripped in 30 last year and it really made a difference. It is very difficult, but effective. I saw more definition in my legs and arms and fit into jeans I hadn't been able to wear since before I got pregnant with my second child. I am planning on doing it again after 30 day shred. Does anyone know what ripped in 30 would be related to in myfitnesspal for workout?